78. Happy Easter, you mortals!

(Thor and Jane are online)

Thor: GOOD EVENING LADY JANE!

Jane: Hey, Thor. Guess what? Happy Easter!!!

Thor: HUH? WHAT IS THIS EASTER YOU SPEAK OF?

Jane: *gasps* You don't know what Easter is???? Thor, Easter is a holiday where we celebrate Jesus Christ's return from the dead! Oh and we also eat lots of yummy treats like chocolate and hot cross buns on Easter!

Thor: THIS HOLIDAY SOUNDS AMAZING! WHAT DO WE DO TO CELEBRATE??

Jane: Omg Thor! There are so many things to do! Come on! I have a list of things I want to do! 1. Buy chocolate eggs, 2. Buy hot cross buns, 3. Visit the Easter bunny and 4. Donate to charity. COME ON THOR LET'S GO!!

Thor: OKAY, LADY JANE! BUT FIRST WHAT IS THE BUNNY OF EASTER YOU SPEAK OF?

Jane: THE EASTER BUNNY? Omg, he's the most amazing thing ever! He's a massive bunny who goes around on Easter giving out chocolate eggs! He's so fluffy and cute!

Thor: REALLY? YAY LET'S GO LET'S GO!

Jane: Okay, Thor. You go to the car first and I'll meet you there.

(Thor has logged off)

(Loki is online)

Loki: *shakes head* Lady Jane, you are entirely evil.

Jane: *sighs* I know, Loki. BUT I'M NOT AS EVIL AS YOU! *slaps Loki*

Loki: AHHHHHHHHHH! THE EASTER BUNNY IS A FAKE AND YOU MAKE THOR BELIEVE IN SUCH NONSENSE!

Jane: You mean like you?

Loki: Welp, I'm out.

(Loki has logged off)

Jane: *sighs* Gotta go.

(Jane has logged off)

(Loki is online)

Loki: And Happy Easter, you mortals! Don't you forget that Easter is for worshipping gods like me! *coughs* I mean, Easter is all about chocolate and food! *coughs* I mean, Easter is all about Jesus. GO JESUS! Bye!

(Loki has logged off)

A/N - Nearly the end of the book. About two more chapters to go! I mean, three.

Also, I know it's way past Easter but an Easter special is better late than never right?? Happy Late Easter guys!

Keep the requests/suggestions coming in! I want a whole list before I start the next book! Even if it's a tiny, tiny idea I can build on from that!

Wattpad Story Reading Suggestion of the Day/Week/Update: The Other Romanoff by Miss_DragonRider. It's about Natasha's sister, an SHIELD agent, who teams up with Tony Stark (sorta) and it's set during the first Iron Man movie. Enjoy it!

The video above is also really funny! Lolz! Tell me what you think of it.

Anyways, bye!

Lotsa love,

Chrissie!

xoxo

P.S Expect a new cover soon!