76. Go Spidey Go!

(Bruce is online)

Bruce: Thor! Wake up! Thor? Thor! THOR!

(Bruce has invited Thor online)

Bruce: Thor, wake up!

(Thor is online)

Thor: *YAWNS* HULK OF INCREDIBLE, IT IS FIVE AM! WHAT DO YOU WANT? OUR CHARITY BAKE SALE ISN'T UNTIL NOON!

Bruce: Exactly, we have seven hours, twenty minutes and forty-five seconds to get ready

Thor: I AM SLEEPY, HULK OF INCREDIBLE! A GOD MUST HAVE HIS SLUMBER! GOOD-NIGHT!

Bruce: Thor! Tony messed up the cooking class on Wednesday so now we have nothing to bake! Get up and get baking! I have a list of things we need to do!

Thor: *YAWNS* OH HULK OF INCREDIBLE! ALLOW ME FIVE MINUTES TO GET UP!

Bruce: You have three minutes. You just wasted ten seconds of it. GO!

IN THE COMMUNITY CENTRE KITCHEN

Thor: SO I AM GETTING OUT THE INGREDIENTS, HULK OF INCREDIBLE?

Bruce: Yes, you are! Here's the list, everything's in the pantry. Move it! We have six hours, fifty minutes and nineteen seconds left!

Thor: OKAY, ANGRY ONE! NOW, HERE IS THE SUGAR, THE FLOUR, THE CHOCOLATE BUTTONS – OH CHOCOLATE BUTTONS! I DIDN'T HAVE ANY BREAKFAST! I DESERVE A PIECE! *EATS* DELICIOUS! ANOTHER! *EATS ENTIRE PACKET* *EATS ANOTHER PACKET* *EATS ALL THE PACKETS*

Bruce: Thor, nooooooooooooooooooooo! That's all the chocolate buttons we had left! I just said get the ingredients, is that too much to ask.

Thor: *GASPS* NO! A GOD CAN DO ANYTHING! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A GOD!

Bruce: *huffs* Go to the shops and buy more chocolate buttons. Then come back with them still in the packet. You can't eat them until I say so.

Thor: OF COURSE, HULK OF INCREDIBLE!

(Thor has logged off)

Bruce: I'm worried.

(Thor is online)

Thor: I AM BACK, HULK OF INCREDIBLE! HERE ARE THE CHOCOLATE BUTTONS!

Bruce: *gasps* No! They're the white chocolate ones! Damn it, the list says milk chocolate. This'll have to do. We don't have time for this. Thor, here's the recipe for fruit pastries. It's enough for twelve pastries. Double it and make twenty-four. I'm going to make the jam drops biscuits. Then you, Thor, have to make the chocolate brownies. And then I have to make the red velvet cupcakes. Then you have to make the fruit cake. Then I have to make the custard tarts. Then you have to –

Thor: HULK OF INCREDIBLE, THAT IS TOO MUCH! EVEN FOR A GOD!

Bruce: Six hours, thirty-nine minutes and twelve seconds, Thor!!

Thor: *WHIMPERS* OKAY! I'M BAKING! *RUNS*

SIX HOURS, THIRTY-NINE MINUTES AND TWELVE SECONDS LATER

Bruce: Thor! Plate all the food up! Thor! Make sure the cupcakes have enough icing on top! Thor! Don't touch the brownies! Thor! Get the container for the money! Thor! Help me get some tables out! Thor!

Thor: *RUNS AROUND*

Bruce: The bake sale starts now! Thor, get behind the table!

Thor: *HIDES BROWNIES* WHAT, HULK OF INCREDIBLE? I WASN'T EATING A BROWNIE!

Bruce: Thor, just get behind the table!

Thor: OKAY!

(Buyers are online)