52. Christmas Scramble

(Natasha, Wanda, Maria and Peppa are online)

Peppa: YAYYYYY! WE'RE GONNA GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!! Yipee!

Natasha: Oh hurrah....

Peppa: Come on guys! Let's go!

Maria: Have we all got our Christmas lists?

Wanda: MEEEEEEE! *holds up paper with powers*

Natasha: Got it. *back flips* *waves paper*

Peppa: In my purse. *shakes purse*

Maria: Fabulous! Let me see your lists. Jokes, jokes. Keep it a secret.

Wanda: Let's go!!

AT THE SHOPS

Natasha: So are we supposed to split up or something...because I don't want you guys to see what I'm getting you.

Wanda: Let's go in pairs so we can shop with someone. I'M GOING WITH NAT!

Peppa: Maria!! Maria!!

Maria: Peppa!! Peppa!!

Natasha: Yay, Wanda!! Okay, let's meet up at the coffee shop in one hour.

Peppa: Okay, see ya guys. 

Maria: Bye!

(Maria and Peppa have logged off)

Wanda: Hey Nat, I don't know what to get Pietro. 

Natasha: You know, he'd love a treadmill.

Wanda: Don't be ridiculous! He hates them!!

Natasha: I was kidding! Come on, let's head to the men's sporting wear area. I wanna get Clint and Steve something.

Wanda: My list says for Pietro 'You'll think of something when you get to the shops' but I can't think of anything. I do this every year!

Natasha: They let you go shopping at the HYDRA base?

Wanda: Ha-ha, Nat. You know what? I'll just go with some runners. He wears the same ones all the time! It kills me!

Natasha: There's the shoes area. I'm gonna get Steve a phone cover. Tony told me he's getting Steve a phone.

Wanda: What about Clint??

Natasha: Hmm...my list also says 'You'll think of something when you get to the shops' but I can't think of anything too!

Wanda: *sigh* The people we love most are the hardest to get gifts for and "gifts from the heart" is no good.

Natasha: Yeah...have you found Pietro some runners?

Wanda: Nope. They all look either too plain or too colourful. 

Natasha: Gee, this is gonna be hard. Let's head to the tech area for Steve's phone cover.

Wanda: Goodie! I wanna get something for Vis - ImeansomeoneelseIknownotVision.

Natasha: 0.0....... Okay then......

(Wanda and Natasha have logged off)

(Peppa and Maria have logged on)

Peppa: Okay, so are you getting the guys anything?

Maria: Well...I plan on getting Rhodey something. I mean, he's been pretty helpful to me lately.

Peppa: Ooh, Rhodey??

Maria: Peppa! Stop.

Peppa: I'm joking. Sorry. So what are you getting?

Maria: Well I'm always really busy so I get gift cards but Rhodey deserves something special.

Peppa: You're making sound like you  two are dating!!

Maria: We are. *gasps* *claps hand over mouth* I mean NOTHING!

Peppa: AHHHH OMG MARIA! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!

Maria: Shh, shh! No-one's meant to know!!

Peppa: It's the SHIELD agent and the army Colonel!! OMG THIS IS AWESOME!

Maria: Stop it. Please Just stop.

Peppa; Okay, okay. Let's go, it's been nearly an hour and we have only a quarter of the things on our list. 

Maria: Yeah. Come on.

(Peppa and Maria have logged off)

AT THE COFFEE SHOP

(Peppa, Maria, Natasha and Wanda are online)

Natasha: I'm famished. We barely bought anything. This is hard.

Wanda: Hey, you know I'm saving chocolate and personalized mugs as my last resort.

Peppa: Good idea. Or gift cards.

Maria: Maybe I should get concert tickets for Rhodey and I.

Natasha: *gasp* RHODEY AND YOU?

Maria: Please don't.

Peppa: So did you guys get anything?

Wanda: Nope.

Natasha: Nope.

Maria: You know who we need?

Peppa: Who?

Maria: Jane Foster. She's so well-organised and can whip up anything in a second. She'll help us with these gifts!

Peppa: Excellent! You call her.

(Maria has invited Jane online)

(Jane is online)

Jane: Hi girls. What can I do?

Maria: We need help getting gifts for everyone. Can you...?

Jane: Say no more. Alright ladies...

A/N- It's Christmas Eve!! Merry Christmas Eve guys! Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and that you get everything you want! 

And yeah, this chapter was just a reflection on how Christmas shopping is stressing.