41. A/N + Brief Chapter

A/N- Hey! I'm so sorry for being quiet lately but I have a busy life as some of you may know and I have about eight routines I'm working on at dance school and regular school so I've been using a lot of my free time to recuperate. I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting for chapters.

I feel awful!

One more thing before I make a brief chapter. I need some feedback to improve like I said on a previous chapter. I know it's a fan fiction but there's always room to improve!!!! So please do share what your favourite and least favourite chapters were and why and leave any comments on what I can do or not do to improve! Thanks you for all your support and I love you all! Special shout out to YepImReading for sticking with me all along and for being my first ever reader! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love you all, anyone who is reading! You mean the world to me! You don't know how much I wanna hug you all and buy you chocolates with fancy ribbons on the box! Did I exaggerate?

Anyways, I feel bad so brief chapter before I post Part 2 to my last chapter! Mwah!

(Tony is online)

Tony: I'm bored. Got nothing to do. Can't something just happen?

(Christine Everhart is online)

Everhart: Why, hello Mr Stark!

Tony: Oh you. What do you want?

Everhart: I'm here to interview you and your little Avenging team of course? Are Wanda and Pietro Maximoff and the Vision in your team too? Who is your leader? Do you all have a special HQ that you hang out at?

Tony: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm it with the questions. Who said we wanted an interview?

Everhart: JUST CALL YOUR TEAM MR STARK!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony: Okay, gosh!

(Tony has invited The Avengers - minus Wanda, Pietro and Vision - online)

Steve: What is it Tony? Nobody wants to talk to you!

Tony: It's not me that wants you! That crazy woman over there does!

Everhart: Excuse me?

Natasha: That woman. Ugh! That's Christine Everhart, the most obnoxious reporter in the world. I bet she wants to interview us. God save us if she does.

Everhart: Actually I do wanna interview you.

Bruce: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO PUBLICITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Everhart: You must be Dr Banner also known as the Incredible Hulk. So tell me, how does it feel when you turn into a monster?

Thor: *GASP* OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!

Natasha: Oh yes she did!

Bruce: How dare you, Ms Everhart?!?!? I'M NOT A MONSTER!

Everhart: Well I see you are starting to lose your temper. I'll be sure to write a review on an up-close experience with the Hulk shall I?

Tony: YOU. WOULDN'T. DARE. HURT. MY. SCIENCE. BRO.

Clint: Yeah, I'll shoot you with my arrows!

Everhart: HA! You wouldn't hurt me, Mr Barton. I wanna see you try. But now that I'm speaking to you, how do you feel whenever you kill someone?

Clint: I'll shoot you!!! I will!

Everhart: *flips hair* I want to see you try, birdy.

Clint: *whimpers* Okay, I wouldn't dare hurt you.

Natasha: Oh he wouldn't dare.

Everhart: Good to know someone can hold that bird down.

Natasha: But I have that guts to. *punches Everhart in the face*

Everhart: AAAAAAHHHH! OMYFRIGGIDDYLORDINTHEWHOLEFREAKINGWORLDWHATDIDYOUDOTOME?????

Thor: HAWHAWHAWHAWHAW I LIKE THAT!

Steve: Oh she just got told.

Bruce: Wow, Everhart is bleeding!

Tony: Never mess with the widow!

Clint: Or her boyfriend!

Natasha: Clint what did you do that was so oppressing huh?

Clint: Err...nothing. 0_0

Everhart: Oh... *wipes nose* well... *wipes blood* If you're not gonna *wipes face* .....answer me I'll just have to... *wipes blood* ...interview the Maximoffs and the ...Vision.

(Everhart has invited Wanda, Pietro and Vision online)

Vision: Err, why hello Ms Everhart. What can I do for you?

Everhart: To interview you of course, you red freak.

Wanda: Hey! That's rude! *uses telekinesis on Everhart*

Everhart: *imagines she is no longer in with the celebrities and news companies* AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanda: Pietro, take her to her reporting office!

Pietro: Sure will! But I don't feel too keen on holding her whilst she's bleeding.

Vision: Just do it, Pietro.

Pietro: Ugh, fine! *grabs Everhart* *super speeds away*

(Christine Everhart has logged off)

Tony: Thank you Wanda.

Steve: Yeah that woman was vile!

Thor: MADAM EVERHART WAS FOUL AND HAD THE HEART OF A DEVIL!

Pietro: I'm back!!!

Natasha: I'm glad that woman is gone. Clint why are you hiding?

Clint: Huh? *comes out from behind the couch* Oh she was just a bit scary. Haha, nothing bad.

Bruce: I don't blame you.