Dream 44

The group decided to not play at level six and just continue on to level seven. Fourth was getting really tired but he really wants to reach level seven. He knows that a lot of tourist give up at around level five and six, he's reached level seven before and wants Phuwin to see how beautiful the place is so he pushed on.

Phuwin stayed glued to Fourth. He can see that Fourth's getting tired. He wants Fourth to rest but if they stop now, fatigue would catch Fourth more so he just stayed glued to Fourth to provide support.

Fourth led the way climbing the stairs with Phuwin just behind him. About a meter behind follows Gem and Mark.

Phuwin pulled Fourth's shirt a bit to get Fourth's attention.

"What is it, Win?" Fourth asked his lover.

"Let's take a photo together."

"We have taken a lot, do you still want to take more?"

"Yes, I want to take as much as we can, these are our memories."

"Are you leaving me after this trip?"

"What the hell!"

"Don't yell, Win. I'm just asking."

"Hey, are you guys fighting again." Yelled Mark when he heard Phuwin.

"No, we were just talking." Answered Fourth, he's kinda regretting asking Phuwin. He decided to just be quiet.

Fourth continued to walk, not taking the picture. Phuwin tried to calm himself down. After this trip, he needs to fly back to the US so he wants to have as much fun with Fourth.

They finally reached the seventh level: Phu PHa Erawan.

The view was breath taking. Everyone was just mesmerized by the beauty of this level. It's just like a work of art, the Artist- Nature itself.

"Let's rest and enjoy the beauty!" Mark said as he sat down, pulling Fourth with him. He noticed that Fourth was a little too quiet. He knows that Fourth is a little bit too sensitive now.

Fourth never had an easy childhood, he didn't have many friends, his family... well it's not worth mentioning at the moment. He tries to be strong and independent but let's be honest, the reason that Fourth is still sane now is because Mark takes care of him like a friend, brother and father.

"My Fourth, are you okay." Whispered Mark.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" Answered Fourth in a strained voice.

Fourth's getting too depressed. He's trying to fight it as he doesn't want to be a bother to everyone, specially Win. He shouldn't have asked Win that, but he's actually feeling that, he fears that once Win leave, he will be abandoned again.

He is spiraling and it's getting here fast. He's trying his hardest to not succumb to the dark but it's tough.

Mark sensing this of this suddenly hugged Fourth.

"It's okay, I'm here, Fourth. You are not alone. Come on, don't think about anything. Just look at where we are, it's beautiful here, right?" Mark is whispering to Fourth as if to put him in a trance while gently patting his back.

Phuwin and Gem, having no idea what's happening was just staring at the two. Phuwin wants to take Fourth away and talk to Fourth but seeing the empty eyes of Fourth was afraid. He thinks that Mark knows what's happening and wants to interrogate Mark.

Fourth as if waking up from a deep sleep suddenly looked at Mark.

"I'm okay. Thank you, Mark. I'll try to be okay."