🌌Dream 26🌌

Phuwin scooped up Fourth and carried him to the bedroom. He was  still carrying Fourth when he started kissing Fourths lips, mouth still connected he layed Fourth down on the bed.

"I love you Fourth. I will make every effort to make sure that you are comfortable." Phuwin said as he lowered down his lips to the crook of Fourth's neck.

I want to Mark you, to claim you as mine. Can I?"

"You already did that before, why are you asking now?"

"From now on, I don't want to do things that might make you uncomfortable. Without your yes, I will try to restrain my self."

"Have you been restraining yourself, Win?" Fourth asked as if teasing Phuwin. Phuwin is at his limit. His emotions are so strong that it's painful to control.

"Oh, you just don't know. I want you so much that I'm in pain. I want you so much I want to treasure you and at the same time ruin you.  I want to Mark you to make the whole world know that your mine  but I know that it's not convenient for you as you meet people all the time. I want to take you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a while but at the same time,I have tostopmy self because you are more than just sex to me."

Fourth blushed so hard.

"You can do what ever you want with me, Win. Mark me, take me without restraint, you can do all, I allow you to,because I am yours."

That took all the restraint away from Phuwin. He quickly licked Fourth's neck, nibbled it  for a bit then bit hard he could taste blood.

"Ahhh, it hurts!" Yelled Fourth.

"Phuwin licked the bite mark before saying "I'm sorry. I can't help it, you taste so fucking delicious."

"It's fine, it hurts but it's also good."

Phuwin started undressing Fourth. He admired Fourth's nakedness. It was all his. He started kissing Fourth's chest. Licking and sucking ofurth's bud while pinching the other.

"Win, take of your clothes too, I don't want to be naked on my own." Whispered Fourth, face crimson red with shyness.

Phuwin smirked but complied. When both of them are now naked he continued attacking Fourth's chest marking everywhere.

"It's all mine. You are mine Fourth. No one else can have you. Do you love me Fourth? Do you love only me or am I still my bother's replacement?" He did notwanttoaskthat but he can't help it, he is just so insecure.

"I love you Win, I love only you. Your brother doesn't matter. You did not replace anyone, you are you and I love you."

"I love you Fourth." Phuwin said hoarsely. He's feeling full of lust now. He can no  longer think straight. He looked at Fourth's lovely mouth. I want it, he thought. Is he ready for that. If he is not, I guess I'll let it go but there's no harm in trying.

"Baby, I- can you do me a favor?"

"What is it Win.

"Remember our first day? I" Phuwin touched his mouth then touched Fourth's errect stick.

"Uhh."

"Can you?"

"I... I... Do you want me to?"

"Yes baby."

"I guess I can try. But I've never, so I don't think I can be good. Teach me."

"Thank you baby."

AN: Yes I'm teasing you guys... Lolz,
Next chapter will be posted...

In a minute!

3k reads! I'm on cloud nine!

Thank you thank you so much.