🌌Dream 33🌌

AN: Sorry Dreamhearts, I was kinda busy with work, alotta things has been going on with the real world. I wanted to post an update for all my books but somehow only managed to update some.

I'll try to work on all of my stories, for those who are excited about the updates, thank you so much. So here goes.

"Mark, I'm sorry, this really has nothing to do with you, I know I am coming off as rude but my main priority is my Fourth, I need to talk to my brother."  Said Phuwin to Mark, he was seething with anger but7 forcing himself to be quiet as to not disturb the resting Fourth.

"You can't say that this has nothing to do with me, I've been protecting Fourth since we were kids, just because he is dating you doe not mean that I'm cut off from his life. I love Fourth and he loves me.: Oh Don't look at me like that, Fourth and I really loves each other, maybe not in  a romantic way but I will die for Fourth." He said the last part to Gem who was glaring at him.

"Fine, stay.:  Gem, I can't stand this, I can't have that woman messing with my Fourth Fourth is not like us, he is not strong enough to deal with this shit. Just standing in a crowd Darin's him, he can't handle confrontations and that woman attacked my Fourth."

"I understand, how low are you willing to go? I can make arrangement."

"I don't really care, I want her out, I want her gone, I don't want her messing with my boy."

"Okay, don't meet with her for the time being. What ever you do, don't contact her, don't see her. I don't want any complications."

"What will you do?"

"It's best that you don't know."

"Win!" Everyone looked at the direction of Fourth's room when they heard him yell Phuwin's name.

"I'm sorry, you may stay for a bit and you can just see your way out, help yourselves with whatever. I need to care for Fourth.

With that Phuwin left the two in the living room, Phuwin saw Fourth sitting in the most corner of the bed, hugging his knees, tears streaming from his eyes.

Phuwin quickly went over to Fourth and hugged him.

"What's wrong baby." Lulled Phuwin as he pats Fourth's head softly.

"I woke up and youwere not here. Are we breaking up? Can... Can you not break up with me? I I promise I'll be good. Can you not leave me?"

Phuwin layed on the bed and pulled Fourth into a hug while kissing his temple.

"Silly. Don't ever think that. Why would I leave you? You are mine, no one can make me leave you the same way you can't get rid of me."

Phuwin hugged Fourth till they both fell asleep.

When they woke up, both Mark and Gem are no longer in their room.

"Baby, what do you want to eat for breakfast?" Phuwin asked Fourth.

"Uhm, I can make the breakfast today. Bacon, eggs and bread sounds good?"

"Uhm that takes to much time, I'm okay with cereals."

"Uh- Okay."

"What time is your class today?"

"Uh, I can I ... I..." Daid Fourth unable to complete his sentence.

"You want to skip school?" Said Phuwin, guessing what Fourth is feeling.

"Yes Win, I want to stay in."

"I can let you skip classes, just for today though. You can't keep on skipping classes just because you are afraid."

"But..."

"No buts, I will stay with you. To hell with other people, they are irrelevant. You have to try to be a little stronger, my love. I don't like you being sick. I will do what I can to protect you, but I also need you to be strong fo us, okay baby? Don't listen to anyone else, you just need to listen to me, do you understand, my Fourth?"

"U-uhuh."

"No, I need you to tell me in words that you understand" Phuwin said sternly while glaring at Fourth.

"Yes, Win, I understand."

"I love you Fourth, with all my heart."

"I love you, Win. Thank you for being with me."

Phuwin kissed Fourth's lips softly.