🌌Dream 30🌌

Fourth tried to call Mark, but this time he turned off his phone. He was really worried but decided to consult Phuwin.

He dialled hiss lover's number.

"Hey baby. Are you done with your classes? I'm still at home so you will need to wait for a few minutes for me."

"No, It'ss not that. Can I talk to you and please don't get upset, I did not do anything bad but I am afraid you'll get mad."

Fourth can hear Phuwin taking a deep breath before responding.

"I don't want you to be afraid of me Fourth. Come on, tell me. I promise I'll listen and be calm."

"Thank you Win. As you know, my best friend has been missing for a few days, I messaged him today, walker he was not responding. Now, during break, your brother , he approached me, don't get mad, he he was looking for Mark."

"Okay."

"I said I'll visit Mark today and he wanted to join me. I said he can't and ou'll be taking me to Mark."

"Oh, Gem already messaged me about it. Is that what you were afraid i'm going to be mad about?"

"Yes. But it'ss good that you already know. The next part would be easier." Fourth's gloomy voice brightened up a bit.

"There's more?"

"Uh, I messaged Mark again, he responded, I told him that I was going to come to his place. I told him that G- Your brother will be following me. He said he'ss not home, he's working on things and that he is okay so I shoulddn't worry."

"So we are not going to his place then?"

"Well, this one, I need your thoughts on, Win. I am more worried. His laasst message was he loves me and I'm the only one he has, then he turned is phone off."

Phuwin was quiet for a few minutes.

"Win?"

"Okay, Let's still come to hiss place, just to check. I'm sure it's nothing but there's no harm in checking right? Maybe he'ss not comfortable with my brother coming as well, since he only responded when you mentioned my brother, correct?"

"Right."

"So, tell Gem that you won't be coming to Mark's place. Let's head home first then I'll take you to Mark's"

"Can you... Can you just tell G- your brother that? I do' have hiss number and I really don't want to talk to him unless it'ss really necessary."

"Sure love. "

"Thank you Win."

End of class.

"Hey baby!" Phuwin greeted Fourth. Fourth looked around to see if Gem was there, he didn't see him.

"I already told Gem. Don't worry. Let's head home, wash up and I'll take you to Mark's okay?"

"Yes, Win. Thank you." Fourth looked around, saw that no one was oozing at them, he tiptoed and gave Phuwin a soft kiss on the cheeks.

Phuwin was a bit shocked.

"My baby's getting braver! I love it!" Teased Phuwin.

It was a quiet ride. Fourth was still thinking of Mark, he is wishing that he'ss just overthinking.

He took a quick bath and changed into something comfortable. Phuwin bath right after. Once they were ready, Fourth gave the address to Phuwin where he input it to hiss GPS.

"I know I said I'll wait for you butwill you let me come up with you? Just in case theere'ss an emergency?"

"Yes Win, thank you so much. I think I need you."

They headed to Mark's unit. There's no sign of life. Fourth repeatedly pressed the doorbell. After a few minutes, Phuwin said that they should go but just then, Mark's door opened.

"Fourth, I told you not to come."