🌌Dream 37🌌

Phuwin stayed true to his word.

He followed Fourth like a shadow. Making sure that he was with Fourth everytime it's possible.

When Fourth was in the university he took care of his online school things. Mostly working in a coffee shop near Fourth's university so that Fourth doesn't have to wait for him.

Fourth did not want Phuwin to be tired but at the same time, he too, wants to be with Phuwin all the time since they have to part ways soon.

"Teerak, do you want to travel with me?" Phuwin ask Fourth one day.

"Hmmm... I, I don't really travel much, ah, that's right, you've been in Thailand for months but haven't had the chance to travel anywhere... Well, the school year's up so I do have time... Do you have a place in mind?"

"Hmmm, I don't know Thailand enough so I don't know, where do you normally if you don't have classes?"

"I... I stay at my parents."

"Do you want to go home?"

"No I want to stay with you."

"You can take me back with you, maybe introduce me with your..."

"Ah, well, no-not yet."

"Oh."

"Don't be mad, please don't get me wrong, Win. I will introduce you to my parents... In time, but I'm not ready now... You see, I... Your mom hated me, I did not like that feeling, I don't know how my parents would react. I'll tell them what I am first, then I will introduce you."

"What do you mean what you are?"

"Well, I am not normal..."

"What is normal? We are not freaks, Fourth but okay, I won't push you... Yet but you will introduce me with your family, that is if you are planning a future with me, or are you just dating me for fun and is still considering a family with a girl?"

"Win... I love you, I want to be with you till we grow old, I want my future to be with you, please don't doubt m love for you, just give me time okay."

"Okay, so where are we going? I have to go back the the States soon so I want to be with you and travel with you."

"Hmm, I can ask Mark... I really don't have any idea."

"Okay, do you mind going with Mark and Gem?"

"With your brother? Hmmm, I guess it would be better if we go as a group since I normally rely on Mark for decisions and all, but will G- your brother bring someone else? I am not comfortable with strangers."

"He will go with your friend. They are dating."

"What!!!! Did G- your brother tell you that? Mark never told me."

"No, Gem hasn't said a word but you have eyes, he will tell you soon. I know I am right."

"Oh okay, I'll message Mark and play again."

Fourth called Mark and Phuwin called Gem.

They all decided to go together, using Gem's car.

So transportation done.

They decided to leave this weekend and they'll be spending a week.

When they are going: Done.

For the destination, they are still deciding on that though.

Fourth decided to just invite Mark at his place so they can talk about it in person.

Huwin of course, invited Gem.