🌌Dream 25🌌

Fourth no longer feel like going to the movies. He is feeling bad about his best friend and boyfriend situation.

Mark has been with him for years. Fourth knows that he is not the best person to keep because he has a lot of inhibitions.

There's just too many things that he is uncomfortable with but Mark not only tolerated him for years. But Mark actively makes life easier for Fourth.

On the other hand, he is now in love with Phuwin. Though he is not sure about how long willPhuwin stay with him. He knows that Phuwin will eventually get tired of Fourth as he has nothing to offer. But Fourth wants to be with Phuwin for as long as Phuwin allows him too.

If either of the two ask Fourth to chose, he just don't know what he will do.

"Come on, I already bought the tickets. Please don't be on a sulky mood. We are on a date, you should focus on us and not think about anything else. Please" Phuwin begged. Fourth couldn't helpbut smile. Phuwin is just so cute with his begging face. Fourth relented.

They watched the movie together, Phuwin feeding popcorn to Fourth. 🍿 Also eeding soda directly, treating Fourth like he is handicapped.

After the movies, Phuwin wanted to stroll in the mall but Fourth said he was tired and wanted to come home.

The ride home was quiet.

"Baby, are you still overthinking?" Asked Phuwin as he made Fourth sit on his lap, they are not sitting quietly in the living room.

"Not overthinking, just the right amount of thinking." Replied Fourth which made them both chuckle.

"What is my baby thinking about?"

"Us. Then Mark. Then Us again."

"Oh so many things."

"I don't want you and Mark to fight. He is my best friend, we've been friends for years I don't want us to fight. "

"Oh."

"I also want you and me to be together for as long as we can. If you guys fight, that will put me on a very tough spot."

"Baby, listen. My love. I will not control you when it comes to friends because I know you don't have much friends. I will try to understand your friend, I will even try to be nice to him but if he still hates me... Don't give me that sad eyes, I'm not done. If he still hates me, I will not blame him, I will try to ignore it, as long as doesn't go above the line too much. I will be the bigger person, but that's not because I am kind, I am not. I just don'tr want you to be sad."

"I love you so much, Win."

(KISS)

AN Short right?
Please forgive me. I will make it up to you guys. Promise!
Oh I added ♊ to all Gemini dedicated chapters. (I think I'll be adding a few more Gemini Chapters.) I think some of you guys already know what I am planning with GemBoy.

As always, please let me know what you think.

I am now writing the next chapter and will upload ASAP.

Lovelots- Winter Snow ❄️🌨️❄️