🌌Dream 31🌌

Fourth was shocked with Mark's appearance.

He was wearing a turtle neck with long sleeves and long pants, though he was clearly just staying at home.

His face is also pale.

"Hi, I'm sorry I did not want to intrude. I was just worried." Fourth told Mark.

Mark looked at Fourth then looked at Phuwin. When he saw Phuwin he unconsciously stepped backed like he was frightened blinked a couple of times then his face relaxed.

"Hey." Mark said to Phuwin. Phuwin noticed Mark's reaction but opted to feign ignorance.

"Hey." He simply greeted Mark.

"So, why are you guys here?" Mark asked, not inviting the two inside.

"As I said, I was worried. Can we come in?"

"Fine."

Once inside they all gathered in the living room.

"Sorry Fourth, I'm not in the right mind to entertain. As you can see I'm okay. If you are contented, you guys can leave. Please don't tell anyone that I am here." Mark was looking at Phuwin when he said the last part.

"You don't look okay. Mark please you know you can talk to me."

"I- I have nothing to say, at least not yet."

Fourth tapped Mark's shoulder, that action Made Mark emotional.

"Phuwin, can I borrow my friend for a little bit? I don't mean anything by it." Mak looked at Phuwin.

"Go ahead." Was Phuwin's short answer.

Mark hugged Fourth then cried.

"Hey hey, it's okay. You can tell me anything Tell me what's wrong?"

Mark continued to cry.

"Don't ask me anything now. Please. I'll tell you once I'm ready okay. Please give me time. I'll tell you soon."

They stayed hugging each other till Mark's cried turned to sobs.

"Thank you. I promise I'm okay. You guys can leave now. I need to be alone.

I need you guys to promise that you won't tell anyone that I'm here okay?"

"Yes. I'll call you."

"I won't answer. I can't talk to anyone right now, Give me time, huh Fourth."

"Okay."

"I love you, friend. You are all I have."

"I love you too, Mark."

Back at Fourth's place.

"I'm still worried about Mark. I don't know what happened. I'm such a bad friend."

"Just give your friend some time, he will let you know nce he is ready. No matter how close we are with people, we can't force them to share everything with us. Just be a good friend."

"Thank you Win."

"You've been thanking me a lot, but instead of thanking me with words, I wasn't you to thank me with something else." Phuwin said mischievouslyhe then leaned in and kissed Fourth passionately.

AN: So what do you guys think? What happened with Mark? Any guesses?

Oh, I know the chapter is too short.

Thank you my Dreamhearts, please don't forget to vote.

Best,
Winter Snow. ❄️ 🌨️❄️