3

Li Qianjin also did not sleep well that night. He tossed and turned, thinking about Lu Yun.

Li Qianjin got up early in the morning and took a porcelain basin to wash up. After washing up, he wiped his face with a towel and just walked into the house, he heard the quarrel at home again.

Li Qianjin is a formal worker in the steel factory. He is still learning skills from his master. After taking the level of clamper, he can also get a lot of salary. He is not good-looking, but he is tall and looks very energetic. It is easy for him to find a partner in the city, but his family is a drag.

Li Qianjin's mother is hot and his sister-in-law is hot. Li Qianjin's previous partner was split up by his sister-in-law who called him hot.

If they could live separately, they could still make ends meet, but this family cannot be divided. At the beginning, the Li family agreed that the official job at the steel factory would be given to Li Qianjin, and they would not separate the family. Li Qianjin would also give his eldest brother a salary every month.

Now Li Qianjin's eldest brother has not yet found a job.

Li Qianjin's previous partner had a city hukou, and her parents were also formal workers. She was a temporary worker in a food factory. There were only two children in the family, one was her and the other was her younger brother who was still in school.

Later, their parents retired, and it was just right to give each of the two children a job, so they could all get formal jobs, and the jobs were pretty good. One worked in a department store and the other in a candy factory.

Li Qianjin's sister-in-law plotted against Li Qianjin's girlfriend's job, wanting Li Qianjin's girlfriend's parents to step down first, so that Li Qianjin's girlfriend could work as a regular employee and give the temporary job to Li Qianjin's elder brother.

Li Qianjin's girlfriend was not a pushover, and after finding out about this, she made a big fuss about it and broke up with Li Qianjin.

Those who were familiar with Li Qianjin's family affairs were unwilling to go on a blind date with Li Qianjin.

This was also the reason why he wanted to go on a blind date with a rural girl.

Listening to the quarrel at home, Li Qianjin was annoyed.

*

Matchmaker Wang, who introduced Li Qianjin and Lu Yun to a blind date, saw Li Qianjin coming over and asked, "You two met yesterday. How did the two of you talk?"

Li Qianjin: "I came here just for this matter. She didn't like me. Can you help me match her up?"

Matchmaker Wang took the money given by Li Qianjin and smiled, "Don't worry. It happens that I have to go to Hongxing Commune today. I will help you talk to her. Although your family affairs are a bit difficult, she has a rural household registration and it is not easy for her to marry into the city."

Matchmaker Wang is one of the best matchmakers in this area. She has helped many marriages. How could she not know about the matters of equal status?

If a rural woman wants to marry in the county, she must have found a man with some shortcomings.

Li Qianjin had Lu Yun in his mind. He hesitated to say something, but finally wiped his face and swallowed his words.

Li Qianjin: "Excuse me, Auntie Wang."

Coming out of Wang Matchmaker's residence, Li Qianjin saw the man standing outside. The man glanced at him with a careless look, but his heart skipped a beat and he unconsciously quickened his pace.