25

The sky is clear, today is a good day, a good day for a wedding.

There are many wedding characters pasted in the Zhou family's yard, and everyone's face is full of smiles.

Li Meili puts on makeup for Lu Yun, and Lu Yun looks at herself in the mirror and lets Li Meili do the makeup.

Is the lipstick too red?

Ahhhhhhhh, she can do it herself, she really can do it herself!

Jiang Zhi comes in with pearl flowers, "These pearl flowers fell downstairs, take them quickly."

In the 1970s, pink wedding dresses were popular. Lu Yun already wore a veil with many pink pearl flowers on it. Jiang Zhi and Li Meili helped Lu Yun put on the fallen pearl flowers.

The mirror shows Lu Yun's beautiful face, and Li Meili's eyes are slightly red.

Li Meili: "Our A-Yun is so beautiful."

Lu Pin came in happily with a camera. The camera belongs to the Han family next door. It was temporarily given to them for Lu Yun's wedding.

Lu Pin: "Sister, look at me!"

Lu Yun turned around and saw the camera's flash light up, and a photo was taken.

Lu Yun's eyes were bright and a little surprised. Li Meili and Jiang Zhi were standing next to Lu Yun.

Lu Pin: "Sister, this photo of yours must be very beautiful! I will mail it to you after it is developed. I want to develop two or three copies. My parents want them, and I want to keep one for myself!"

No, it's not about developing three copies of this photo. It's about developing more copies of all the photos he took.

Zhou Ze'an stood at the door in a white navy uniform, with a straight figure, broad shoulders and narrow waist. His eyes were as bright as water, and his lips were curled up with a brilliant smile.

Oh my God!

No one told her that Zhou Ze'an was wearing a military uniform, and every part of it was a poke in her aesthetics!

She was lucky!

Zhou Ze'an's face was hot, and he stared at Lu Yun with tears in his eyes.

Lu Pin touched his hair. He dressed up specially for his sister's wedding today. His sister didn't need to look at him like this. He felt a little embarrassed.

Jiang Zhi didn't want to disturb Lu Yun and Zhou Ze'an. The wedding banquet was about to start. She said, "You are stunned."

Jiang Zhi said to Lu Pin again, "When you develop the photos, develop more for me too."

Lu Pin asked Zhou Ze'an curiously, "When did you come?"

*

Weddings in the 1970s were relatively simple, compared to Lu Yun's previous life. Lu Yun had attended weddings before she got married and was a bridesmaid for her friends. But weddings at that time were really lively, and everyone's blessings seemed more sincere.

At the wedding banquet, Lu Yun followed Zhou Ze'an to toast everyone. The wine she toasted contained boiled water, while Zhou Ze'an's was water and wine.

Chen Ya stared at Lu Yun intently. She looked so beautiful. Why did the wedding dress look different on her and others? Why did her waist look so thin?

Why did her lipstick look different from others? The color was so beautiful.

"Ze'an is such a troublesome person at ordinary times. Why does he look different when he stands in front of his wife?"

"He didn't want to get married, but he found such a beautiful one when he got married."