51

Lu Yun was a little worried about Feng Cuilan and Jiang Tiezhu, but she was most worried about Jiang Tiezhu. She wondered whether she should give Jiang Tiezhu some psychological counseling, hoping that Jiang Tiezhu would not recall his childhood and feel unhappy because of the things between Feng Cuilan and Zhao Xiang.

Jiang Tiezhu excitedly held Lu Yun's sleeves and looked at her admiringly, "Ayun, you are so great!"

Lu Yun: "........"

Forget it, I don't want to do this psychological counseling.

I should think about what to eat when I have time.

Looking at Feng Cuilan again, she looked even more excited than Jiang Tiezhu. As soon as she entered the house, she started to say excitedly: "I thought I was already very good, but I didn't expect you to be even better! You are right, let Jiang Weidong come back to handle this matter, why should I handle it!"

Lu Yun: "What to eat?"

Feng Cuilan was embarrassed to be able to eat the food cooked by Lu Yun, but still asked: "Can I have spicy hot pot?"

Lu Yun: "Okay, help me."

*

There is food at Feng Cuilan's house. Zhao Xiang cooks for herself at Feng Cuilan's house. She steams the seafood she likes and stir-fries meat.

Jiang Weidong is not at home, and Feng Cuilan and a child have all this food at home. I don't know if Feng Cuilan can survive.

Before she started eating, Zhao Xiang swallowed her saliva when she smelled the fragrance from next door.

The fragrance from next door was so fragrant that Zhao Xiang lost her appetite when she looked at the food she cooked.

After eating, Zhao Xiang went out for a stroll. Zhao Xiang met a lot of people when she came to Haidao last time.

Feng Cuilan and Jiang Tiezhu were not at home, and Zhao Xiang lived quite comfortably by herself. She lived here and waited for Jiang Weidong to come back.

Passing by the square of Haidao, Zhao Xiang saw people dancing in the square and met people she knew, so she went to the square to talk to the familiar people.

Zhao Xiang said that she was bullied by her daughter-in-law. Everyone said that Feng Cuilan bullied her mother-in-law. Some people even mentioned that Feng Cuilan sent her mother-in-law and sister-in-law back home after her confinement.

Zhao Xiang was very satisfied. When Zhao Xiang mentioned that Feng Cuilan's next-door neighbor, a pretty young daughter-in-law, bullied her together with Feng Cuilan, and asked Feng Cuilan and Jiang Tiezhu to live in his house, and waited for Jiang Weidong to come back to make the decision for Feng Cuilan, everyone was silent.

Zhao Xiang said that Lu Yun was even more of a shrew than Feng Cuilan.

"You are talking about Lu Yun, right?"

"How could Lu Yun bully you? Lu Yun is such a good comrade."

"Don't listen to her. How could Lu Yun bully her? Lu Yun is helping Feng Cuilan. I think this matter may not be Feng Cuilan's fault."

*

Feng Cuilan and Jiang Tiezhu stayed at Lu Yun's house for two days, and Jiang Weidong came back.

Jiang Weidong was stunned when he saw Zhao Xiang. He went to find Feng Cuilan, "Cuilan?"

Zhao Xiang: "Son, the first day I came here, your wife moved in next door and brought Tiezhu with her! If I hadn't wanted to wait for you to come back, I would have gone back to my hometown."