14

Lu Yun's bra was a bright yellow, which made her skin look even whiter.

After coming out of the house, Lu Yun went to find Li Meili and Lu Youde.

Li Meili took the food coupons, meat coupons and money, and after thinking about it, she took out a big reunion.

Li Meili: "As long as she can be happy, I will be satisfied."

Lu Youde had the same idea. They hoped that their daughter-in-law would marry well but were reluctant to let her go to the island with the army. However, if Lu Yun could be happy, she could go with the army.

It was not easy to find a man like Zhou Ze'an.

Lu Yun stood outside and did not go in. She stood against the wall and looked up at the blue sky.

It's really a nice day today, and it's not particularly hot.

Lu Pin: "Sister, why are you wearing this blouse today?"

Lu Yun nodded, "Well, what's wrong?"

Lu Pin: "Do you remember that last time you wore this blouse in our brigade, someone from the 9th brigade came over and saw you fall into the rice field while walking."

Lu Yun: "......."

That bit of melancholy faded just like that.

*

Zhou Ze'an didn't sleep all night yesterday, and he was still energetic when he got up in the morning. He took a shower and found a set of clean clothes. Looking at Li Aiguo's mirror on the table, he paused and reached out his hand.

Li Aiguo came back from the state-owned hotel after buying breakfast and opened the door, "Ze'an, I bought fried dough sticks today, it's worth it that I got up early in the morning to queue up."

Zhou Ze'an: "You eat it, I won't eat it anymore."

Li Aiguo sat down, took a bite of the fried dough sticks, the fried dough sticks were fragrant and crispy, Li Aiguo was particularly satisfied with the taste, the fried dough sticks just fried were delicious.

Li Aiguo asked while eating the fried dough sticks: "Didn't you make an appointment with your blind date to watch a movie?"

Zhou Ze'an didn't say anything, Li Aiguo was happy, "You really made an appointment with your blind date to watch a movie, do you want me to treat you to a meal at noon? Do I have to call you sister-in-law from now on?"

Zhou Ze'an looked at Li Aiguo, and he liked him no matter how he looked at him, "Let's talk about it next time, I'll bring you lunch when I come back."

Is there such a good thing?

His favorability towards his sister-in-law was maxed out all of a sudden!

Zhou Ze'an went to the cinema and passed by the state-owned hotel. He remembered that he first met Lu Yun here, and the scene of him asking Lu Yun to watch a movie came to his mind.

"Can I ask you to watch a movie?"

"You even know whether I like Aunt Chen or not. Do you think I will go?"

"I don't know."

"I guess you will come."

The branches of the willow tree were flying in the air. Zhou Ze'an stood under the tree and looked at the state-owned hotel opposite for a long time.

Will she come?

*

Sun Hongxia and Yu Zhi fell in love because Sun Hongxia pursued Yu Zhi. Yu Zhi had a good family background and was the spoiled youngest son. Yu Zhi had no interest in Sun Hongxia. Sun Hongxia took the initiative, was bold and passionate, and soon Yu Zhi became interested in her.