4

Matchmaker Wang thought Sun Hongxia was meddling in other people's business. What did she want to talk to Lu Yun about? But she was also worried that Sun Hongxia was a close relative of Lu Yun, so she answered truthfully.

Matchmaker Wang: "Li Qianjin insisted that I come here to lobby for another chance to meet Lu Yun, so I came here."

Sun Hongxia's smile was so forced that she could hardly hold it.

Lu Yun came out of the house. When Matchmaker Wang saw her appearance, her eyes lit up!

Her eyebrows were as beautiful as a painting, her eyes were like crescents, her skin seemed to be glowing, and her figure was just right, slender and somewhat round and smooth.

This was the first time that Wang the matchmaker met Lu Yun. On the day when Lu Yun and Li Qianjin went on a blind date, Wang the matchmaker was supposed to accompany Li Qianjin, but Wang the matchmaker had something to do so Li Qianjin and Lu Yun met alone.

Wang the matchmaker exclaimed, "You are so beautiful, no wonder Li Qianjin is obsessed with you and almost lost his appetite for you!"

With such a beautiful face, even if she asked for a higher standard, it would be more than enough!

Wang the matchmaker forgot that rural residents who were not city residents could not eat commercial food. She thought about the unmarried young men in her hand and wanted to see who was more suitable for Lu Yun. As a result, the man she met before going out this morning came to her mind.

The more she thought about it, the more Matchmaker Wang felt that these two people were a perfect match, a match made in heaven.

But unfortunately, this person didn't ask her to help introduce a blind date and marriage.

Lu Yun: "Who are you?"

Matchmaker Wang ignored Sun Hongxia and walked past her to Lu Yun, "I'm the matchmaker who introduced you to a blind date."

Is there such a plot in the original text? Is it not written in the plot?

The novel is from the perspective of the heroine, and Lu Yun, the supporting actress, does not have many roles.

Lu Yun looked at the heroine Sun Hongxia still standing there, and felt a little confused.

No, this time the plot is not about Lu Pin and Sun Hongxia quarreling over her, there is no mention of Matchmaker Wang in the plot, she looked at Matchmaker Wang, and she had more curiosity about Matchmaker Wang.

Matchmaker Wang: "Let's go in and talk?"

Sun Hongxia smiled, "I remembered, I have something else to do, so I'll go back first."

*

Lu Yun was usually urged to get married by Li Meili, and now Matchmaker Wang came!

When it comes to urging marriage, Matchmaker Wang is obviously more professional and eloquent.

Lu Yun looked at the person in front of her who only drank a sip of water when he came in, and silently picked up her own cup and drank a sip of water.

Matchmaker Wang: "Li Qianjin is really sincere to you. I understand what kind of feelings you are talking about. Besides love at first sight, isn't there an idiom called love after a long time? People like each other after a long time."

Matchmaker Wang talked for a long time, and Lu Yun, the salted fish, finally spoke.

Lu Yun: "It's uncomfortable to get along with people I don't like. Maybe I am only suitable for love at first sight."