47

The salted fish lay flat.

It was a bit too hot today. When Lu Yun was using the fan, she wished she could use the air conditioner, but she didn't have one now. She could only comfort herself that it would be uncomfortable if she used the air conditioner too much.

Zhou Ze'an: "Ah Yun."

Lu Yun: "Are you hot too? Do you want to go to the roof to cool down for a while?"

Zhou Ze'an had never seen Lu Yun act like a spoiled child.

His affectionate eyes were too affectionate. He stared at Lu Yun again. Lu Yun shook her head vigorously. "No, don't even think about it. I'm really hot!"

Zhou Ze'an laughed in a muffled voice.

Zhou Ze'an, he was still laughing? ? ?

It was very crowded and hot for two people to sleep together.

Lu Youde and Li Meili slept in the same room, and Fantuan also slept with them. There was an empty room upstairs, which was where Lu Pin lived when he came.

When Lu Pin came, the room was empty, and Lu Youde cleaned it very cleanly. When the weather was good, they would dry the quilts together.

Lu Yun: "I'm going to sleep in Lu Pin's room today."

Zhou Ze'an stopped laughing.

Lu Yun: "It's too hot, really too hot."

Zhou Ze'an: "I'm going to sleep on the floor?"

Hmm? ? ?

Sleeping on the floor again, he also wanted to sleep on the floor when they were going to separate last time.

Zhou Ze'an: "I'll go downstairs and get you a watermelon. Let's go to the rooftop to eat. After eating, come back and sleep. I won't squeeze you."

Lu Yun is still thinking.

Zhou Ze'an: "Ayun?"

Zhou Ze'an's affectionate eyes, ah ah ah ah!

Lu Yun: "Okay."

*

The rooftop is really cool. Lu Yun and Zhou Ze'an are enjoying the coolness on the rooftop and eating watermelon together.

Lu Yun: "Zhou Ze'an, look, isn't it Sister Cuilan and Jiang Weidong?"

Feng Cuilan and Jiang Weidong, who live next door, also feel too hot. They go to the rooftop to enjoy the coolness together, but they don't take watermelons.

The watermelon in Feng Cuilan's yard is also very good, and different from the watermelon that Lu Yun eats. The watermelon in Lu Yun's yard is very sweet, while the watermelon in Feng Cuilan's yard is sweet and refreshing?

Jiang Weidong: "Cuilan."

Feng Cuilan: "What are you doing?"

Jiang Weidong wanted to kiss Feng Cuilan, but Feng Cuilan pushed Jiang Weidong away in disgust when she saw Jiang Weidong's action.

Jiang Weidong was worried!!!

Lu Yun ate her own watermelon, and in order to avoid Jiang Weidong's embarrassment, she ate very quietly.

It was really hot today, and there was also movement on the roof of another neighbor's house.

It must be because it was too hot today.

This time, it was Li Li's sister Li Ya who went to the rooftop. She sat on the rooftop by herself and looked very worried.

Feng Cuilan: "Ahhhh, Ayun, why are you here?"