2

Lu Yun was waiting for the bus back to Hongxing Commune at the station. Li Qianjin was still following Lu Yun. It was inappropriate for him to continue saying that it was on the way, and Lu Yun could not believe him.

Lu Yun and Li Qianjin definitely had no chance of being a couple.

A salted fish would have thought that marriage was troublesome, and if the person he was going to marry had a lot of problems at home, it would definitely be even more troublesome.

Li Qianjin did not need Lu Yun's modern thinking to see it. Let's talk about the reality. Let's not talk about Lu Yun being a face control. Lu Yun and his partners all married up. Such a person was willing to go on a blind date with Lu Yun, who had a rural household registration. There was an 80% chance that there were shortcomings in his family.

Lu Yun asked him, "Don't you live in the county?"

There are people waiting for the bus back to the countryside here.

Li Qianjin nodded, "Yes, I live in the county, in the family compound near the steel plant."

Li Qianjin realized what Lu Yun meant and blushed with embarrassment.

Li Qianjin: "You came to the county to have a blind date with me anyway, I can only feel relieved when I see you get on the bus."

*

After a bumpy ride, Lu Yun felt that it was not easy to just want to eat the buns from the state-owned hotel when she got home.

Li Meili saw Lu Yun like this and knew that she had failed in her blind date.

The Li family had experienced this situation many times.

This was not Lu Yun's first blind date.

Li Meili: "What's the reason this time?"

Lu Yun: "Maybe I'm too pretty, he thinks I'm not good enough for him."

Li Meili: "......"

The two men of low status in the old Lu family kept silent and dared not speak. Every time this happened, Li Meili's temper was like she wanted to kick a dog barking on the road.

Lu Yun ate a bun on the way and packed four buns back, just enough for the four people in the family.

Li Meili looked at Lu Yun's sincere eyes, still thinking about their hearts, and couldn't say a word.

What can I do if my daughter-in-law has too high standards?

Isn't it just that she doesn't like the blind date.

Li Meili was also curious, "What do you not like about this man this time?"

Lu Yun: "His family relationship must be complicated."

Li Meili fell silent. It is better not to marry someone with complicated family relationships. What if Lu Yun gets a bad meal after marrying her with such a personality?

Lu Yun and Lu Pin sat in the yard with small stools and ate buns together.

The buns in the state-owned hotel are different. Although they are vegetarian, they are delicious, with thin skin and lots of fillings.

Lu Pin: "Sister, what kind of man do you want to find?"

Lu Yun: "Tall and long legs, good-looking, nice voice, simple family conditions. If the family conditions are complicated, we can live alone, and he guarantees that his family will not disturb us. Earn more, and all the money must be handed over, and it's good for me."

Lu Pin racked his brains for a few minutes, "Sister, can we stop dreaming?"

Lu Yun: "What did you say?"