27

In Lao Lu's house, Lu Yun has no say in the kitchen. Since she is with the army, she must go into this kitchen!

Zhou Ze'an: "I'll go to the canteen to get food and come back soon."

Lu Yun: "......."

Lu Yun looked at the kitchen, and her mind was full of food.

Qingliangbu, coconut milk stewed eggs, coconut chicken, brown sugar rice cake, mashed potato mixed with rice noodles.

These will be discussed later. What kind of food can Zhou Ze'an get from the canteen?

His stomach is rumbling, it's time for lunch.

Zhou Ze'an took the aluminum lunch box for food, rode Zhou Jun's bicycle and set off to the canteen on the island.

On the next floor, Feng Cuilan saw Zhou Ze'an riding a bicycle out, and also saw the aluminum lunch box in the net bag on the bicycle.

Wow, it's amazing!

Feng Cuilan trotted all the way, "Weidong, Weidong, Deputy Commander Zhou next door went to the cafeteria to get food for his spoiled little wife."

Impossible, how could the heroic and mighty Deputy Commander Zhou be like this at home?

Feng Cuilan: "Deputy Commander Zhou is not at home, shall I go see his spoiled little wife now?"

Jiang Weidong: "You are not allowed to go!"

How could Feng Cuilan and Jiang Weidong not understand that she went to see the little wife next door and talked to her until dark!

I don't know what kind of personality Zhou Ze'an's wife has. What should I do if they have a conflict?

Jiang Weidong reminded her again, "You have seen how much Zhou Ze'an cherishes his wife. Don't mess with him!"

If they mess with the wife next door, Zhou Ze'an, that troublemaker, will come to their house and beat them up!

Feng Cuilan can lie down at the wall and listen to people quarreling outside. Now that there are new neighbors, she is curious but can't go to see them. She is so anxious that she has no time to cook.

Feng Cuilan has never met Lu Yun, and it doesn't affect the impression of Lu Yun in Feng Cuilan's heart.

A particularly beautiful young girl may wear a skirt, be weak and swaying in the wind, speak coquettishly, and breathe heavily after walking a few steps?

Don't mention it, don't mention it, Feng Cuilan already has a picture in her mind.

The coquettish young wife was wronged and cried, "Old Zhou."

Jiang Weidong: "Did you hear me?"

Feng Cuilan deliberately said coquettishly, "Old Jiang?"

Jiang Weidong: "......."

Jiang Weidong was so scared that he almost got goosebumps. Seeing Jiang Weidong's reaction, Feng Cuilan rolled her eyes at him.

*

Today, the canteen's meals are still mostly seafood, spicy fried clams and spicy fried mantis shrimps. Zhou Ze'an ordered these two and also brought back steamed buns and potatoes and cabbage.

Finally, the meal is served!!!

Zhou Ze'an was conscientious in preparing mantis shrimp for Lu Yun. Lu Yun could eat one in one bite. Is this the joy of not having to prepare mantis shrimp?

Seeing her husband, who was just a tool, getting more and more pleasing to the eye.

No need for clams, no need for clams, she can do it herself!