43

It was a nice afternoon.

Lu Yun washed her hair and took a shower, and wiped her hair very dry with a towel. Standing in the sunshine in the yard, she was finally happy!

Lu Yun: "No matter what I say today, I will eat hot and sour noodles!"

Lu Yun's obsession with hot and sour noodles!

Lu Yun stayed in the yard for a long time in the afternoon, and half-squatted to look at the cucumbers in her vegetable garden.

Feng Cuilan asked Lu Yun: "Let's go to the market together?"

Lu Yun: "Okay, wait for me, I'll go back and change my clothes."

Lu Yun screamed upstairs, "Ahhhhh!"

Feng Cuilan and Li Meili ran upstairs, and Lu Yun was crying in her skirt.

Feng Cuilan: "What's wrong with you?"

Lu Yun: "I've gained weight!"

Lu Yun's skirt can still be worn, but the effect after wearing it is still comfortable, so it's better not to say it!

Lu Yun just wanted to finish the confinement period as soon as possible, and forgot that she had gained more than ten pounds during pregnancy and had to lose weight after the confinement period.

Li Meili: "Do you still want to eat hot and sour noodles?"

Lu Yun mentioned hot and sour noodles many times in front of Li Meili and others, and Feng Cuilan also knew that Lu Yun always said that she would eat hot and sour noodles after the confinement period.

Lu Yun: "Eat!!!"

Lu Yun always eats a lot for a few days, and then lose weight after eating enough!

Feng Cuilan: "Are you going to the market?"

Lu Yun: "Yes!"

*

Lu Yun and Feng Cuilan went to the market together. There were many people in the market. Lu Yun and Feng Cuilan strolled around slowly. Lu Yun bought peas, and she had all the other ingredients for making hot and sour noodles at home.

This is all thanks to Zhou Ze'an!

Lu Yun suspected that he didn't buy peas because he didn't know that peas could be added to hot and sour noodles. Lu Yun also liked to eat peas in it.

After strolling around the market, Lu Yun asked Feng Cuilan to accompany her to the supply and marketing cooperative. She wanted to buy Coke and instant noodles.

Zheng Qiao was particularly enthusiastic, "Lu Yun, have you finished your confinement?"

Zheng Qiao visited Lu Yun during her confinement and gave her brown sugar and eggs.

Lu Yun: "I just finished my confinement today."

Lu Yun's confinement lasted a long time, not just one month, but a few days more. Although Lu Yun really recovered very well, they were worried that Lu Yun did not do a good job of confinement.

Zheng Qiao: "Next time I have a holiday, I will go to see Fantuan again."

Lu Yun: "Okay."

Zheng Qiao: "What do you want?"

Lu Yun: "I want five bottles of Coke and five packs of instant noodles."

Chu Li has been watching Lu Yun and Zheng Qiao talking, and Lu Yun has never looked at Chu Li. When Chu Li twisted her slender waist to go to the warehouse to sort things, Feng Cuilan gently pushed Lu Yun and said something in Lu Yun's ear. Lu Yun looked at Chu Li and only saw Chu Li's back.