15

Did he propose?

Lu Yun looked at Zhou Ze'an and blinked, her eyes were like clear spring water, her lips were red and her teeth were white.

People were coming and going around them, but they were still standing there.

Zhou Ze'an's Adam's apple rolled, and his tall figure stood in front of Lu Yun as steady as Mount Tai, waiting for Lu Yun's answer.

Zhou Ze'an: "I will do the housework, and all the wages will be handed over. It doesn't matter if you don't want to follow the army."

Lu Yun hesitated for a moment.

Zhou Ze'an: "You don't have to cook."

Lu Yun: "........"

Ahhhhhh!

Why are you talking about this again at this time.

Can't the Lu family really give her a chance?

Lu Yun's face seemed to be stained with a touch of morning glow, and her voice was very low, "If I want to divorce in the future, will you agree?"

She knew that it was a bit embarrassing to ask this question before getting married. In this era, it might sound a bit eccentric and others could not understand it, but she was different.

They got married through a blind date. Zhou Ze'an was forced by his family, but she was not forced by her family. She felt that it was completely unnecessary to continue the blind date after missing Zhou Ze'an. She also didn't want Li Meili and Lu Youde to get angry about her marriage.

In Lu Yun's previous life, women who did not get married faced a lot of voices, not to mention in this era.

Zhou Ze'an was stunned for a moment and then calmed down.

Lu Yun thought to herself, this man is really extraordinary.

Zhou Ze'an: "Don't worry, I won't ask you to file for a divorce. If you file for a divorce because of me." He paused, "I will agree to the divorce."

This big man has already compromised in the face of his family's urging for marriage. He doesn't want to divorce or remarry.

Lu Yun still hesitated, "Can you write me a letter of guarantee?"

Zhou Ze'an: "......."

*

Lu Yun and Zhou Ze'an came out of the supply and marketing cooperative. Zhou Ze'an took Lu Yun to the state-owned hotel. Today, the state-owned hotel happened to have fresh meat buns, and Zhou Ze'an wanted to buy fresh meat buns for Lu Yun.

Zhou Ze'an: "I want six fresh meat buns, and I want ten to pack them up. Please bring them back to Lu Pin for me."

The waiter looked at the two people and smiled at Lu Yun.

Okay, I got it. The waiter guessed that she came to the state-owned hotel again for a blind date.

Fortunately, Lu Yun and Zhou Ze'an came at the right time. They were just about to start serving and only waited in line for a while, otherwise they would not be able to buy these.

Zhou Ze'an looked at Lu Yun inconspicuously when paying. Lu Yun did not refuse Zhou Ze'an. Last time at the state-owned hotel, Lu Yun refused Li Qianjin's offer to pay for her, and some oolongs were caused because of this matter.

If Lu Yun is not interested in a blind date, she will not allow the blind date to buy things for her and pay for it.

The guarantee has not been written yet, but Lu Yun should have already regarded him as a target in her heart.