Occupation/Abilities

In other words, the powers and job of the reader, as well as whether or not they will be human.

Zim-
You are a perfectly normal human worm baby.

All jokes aside, yes, you are a 'normal' human student at his school. You have a secret, though. You have telekinetic powers that you inherited from your mother, a witch.

Dib-
You are a young demon disguised as a human who wants to live an easy life.
Too bad for you, though.
Your future friend is crazy.

Gaz-
You are a human student who goes to her school, and you unfortunately do not have any superpowers. You do, however, have a knack for weapon creation(inspector gadget).

Gir-
You are a human student who goes to school with Zim, and you have no superpowers.

Professor Membrane-
You are a human cashier who works at a grocery store. You have a flame power that you are keeping secret, as you know that your life will only be more miserable if people discover what you can do.

Tak-
You are a fellow Irken invader who disguises themself as a human.
Your robot assistant was unfortunately destroyed during your trip to Earth, so you are working alone.

The Tallests-
You are a human prisoner who used to work for a fast food joint, and you have no powers.

Miss Bitters-
You are a new teacher at The Skool, and you have psychic abilities that you are keeping secret.