They Find Out About Your Power(s)

The reader's secret(the powers in the first chapter) get discovered.

This will be short, as some characters won't be in here due to you not having powers when you are their friend(or Dib, who knew since the beginning).

Zim-
You had gotten sick, so you stayed home while he went to the store(he also took the day off - it's not like anyone would notice or care).
You couldn't reach a water bottle because you were stuck on the couch, and you didn't want to pester Gir, so for the first time in forever, you used your telekinesis.
At that moment, Zim had come back from the store, and he froze, staring wide-eyed at you. Of course, he panicked and overreacted, and you just laid there trying to drink your water, as you were too sick and tired for this. You just muttered something about your mom being a witch, but Zim didn't understand, and he began more panicked as you fell asleep.
He had to do a lot of research that night, and he was in fear that you would die from your illness.
You literally just had a cold.

Professor Membrane-
You actually use your fire powers to cook your food because you don't really have a working microwave, and you don't have the money to get another because you're overworked and underpaid. Anyway, he came to your house to ask for something, and he saw you cooking a TV dinner with your hands. You panicked, and after a moment of silence, he said that he saw nothing.
He actually brought you a new microwave soon after.

Miss Bitters-
You have this habit of meditating after school, but only when you are 100% sure you are alone, as you sometimes display your psychic powers while doing so(imagine Mr. Small from Tawog).
She entered the classroom to talk to you and saw you sitting criss cross applesauce in the air but was unfazed. Even when you began to get anxious, she just told you that you should keep the door locked.