You Dye Your Hair

Zim-
He'd be very curious about what happened to your hair and would ask how you managed to make it do that. You explained that it was a product that you put in your hair and he was fascinated.
He definitely stared at your hair a lot for the first few days.

Dib-
He would just compliment your hair and ask some basic questions like why you chose that color or if you had done it before.

Gaz-
She'd act like she didn't notice for a while and then randomly would tell you that your hair is cool.

Gir-
He would be super excited - he didn't know that you could change your hair color.
He would tell you that you're super cool and play with your hair a lot.
Whenever you had left the house, he would turn to Zim and say that his friend had cool hair.

Professor Membrane-
He would be impressed and would compliment your choice of color, saying that it fits you perfectly.

Tak-
This is for when you are in your human disguise.

She'd think it was cool and would ask why you chose that specific color, but she wouldn't really react much to it otherwise.

The Tallests-
How did you even get hair dye on the ship-

They would be in awe at your new hair and would compliment you tons of times on it, saying that humans have such interesting ideas.

Miss Bitters-
She might raise a brow and ask about it in the teacher's lounge, but otherwise, she would act disinterested.