If You Were Injured

Zim-
If it was an accident, and you tripped or bumped into something, then he may be a little concerned but mostly nonchalant.
If someone/something attacked you, then he is furious and hunting them down. Nobody attacks his friend.

Dib-
If it was an accident, then he may ask if you're alright, but otherwise, he'd move on.
If someone attacked you, then he'd try to find them and fight them. He'd probably lose, but it's the thought that counts.

Gaz-
She would act like she saw nothing if it was an accident, and even tell you you're being a baby if you start crying, but if someone attacked you, then she's immediately jumping and destroying them.

Gir-
He'd panic if you got hurt by accident - he would scream at a door if he saw you bump into it.
If someone else hurt you, then he's screaming and throwing tuna at them. If he sees them again, he'll stare at them, and they'll be too confused and traumatized to do anything about it.

Professor Membrane-
He may ask if you're doing okay if you got hurt by accident, but he may not do much else otherwise.
If someone else hurt you, then they mysteriously 'disappear' the next day, and he checks on you right after.

Tak-
She might actually laugh at you if you get hurt by accident, but if you were attacked, then she'll try and kill the one responsible.

The Tallests-
They would panic if you got hurt at all, even on accident. Purple would hold you close, screaming:
"MY BABY!
Red would scream at the floor for tripping you.
If you were attacked, then they are livid. They'll search for the one responsible and personally dispose of them.
They'd also feel guilty because they promised you their protection and value your friendship.

Miss Bitters-
She'd find it funny when you got hurt by accident, but she would try to act like she didn't notice at all.
If someone else attacked you, then she'd actually get angry and hunt them down, and they'd be mysteriously gone by the time you entered the next class period. She may check to see if you are doing alright after class is over.