How They Act Depending On Your Personality

Essentially, how they would act if the reader was extroverted/ introverted and if there are slight changes to your interactions.

Zim-
Extroverted-
He would act like he did when he first met you; he'd be completely creeped out by how happy/cheerful you are.

Introverted-
He wouldn't have noticed you at all until you offered to show him around, and he'd be convinced that you're secretly a spy for quite some time.

Dib-
Extroverted-
He wouldn't really mind it, as he likes to just sit and listen to you talk sometimes. It can be aggravating every once in a while, but most of the time, he doesn't care.

Introverted-
He'd think you were plotting something, being a demon and all, but after you became close, he would understand and be respectful of your boundaries.

Gaz-
She'd act the same with you regardless of personality.

Gir-
Extroverted-
He'd think that you're super exciting and fun to hang out with, and you'd talk together for ages about random topics.

Introverted-
He'd think that you're super cool yet quiet, and he would tell everyone how his friend is mysterious. His excitement around you wouldn't change.

Professor Membrane-
Extroverted-
He'd find you pleasant to talk to and admire your social skills, but otherwise, things wouldn't be that different in your interactions.

Introverted-
He'd try to respect your boundaries and be a bit friendly, but it would usually just be awkward silence between the two of you.

Tak-
Extroverted-
She wouldn't be able to understand how you keep up with all the people around you, and she'd be a bit creeped out by how bubbly you are(it's unusual behavior for an Irken).

Introverted-
You would just sit together and enjoy the peace and quiet. That is, of course, until Zim and Dib start fighting again.

The Tallests-
Extroverted-
You would talk together about random nonsense for hours on end. You'd all find the humor in little things, and you'd bond much faster.

Introverted-
Things would be incredibly awkward for the first week or so of you interacting, but they would just start occasionally asking you questions and tossing you snacks or something.

Miss Bitters-
Her interactions would be mostly the same regardless. However, she would definitely find you more annoying if you were introverted.