Would They Be An Affectionate Friend?

Zim-
No, he's not one for physical contact.
He may awkwardly pat your back, but one of you would have to be really distraught for a hug to happen.

Dib-
A little bit. He'd give you high fives and fist bumps, and he may pat your back or give you a hug when you're upset.

Gaz-
No. She would definitely avoid touching you. It's not because she finds you gross or anything, but she doesn't do physical affection.

Gir-
ABSOLUTELY.
He would hold your hand as you walked/ran together and give you high fives very often. You would get hugs and pats, and he may even give you a friendly robo-kiss on the forehead.
He would show you all sorts of affection - you're his best friend, after all!

Professor Membrane-
Not really. If he pats your back or something, it's usually an awkward response to you being upset.

Tak-
No, she isn't one to do that kind of thing. She hates physical contact but may pat your back if you're upset.

The Tallests-
Yes. They may take turns 'guarding' you, where they essentially just pick you up and carry you around everywhere. If you have hair, then they play with it(they find hair fascinating).

Miss Bitters-
No, she hates the idea of affection, physical or otherwise.
Honestly, her insults are how she shows affection.