If You Are In A Bad Mood

Zim-
He would be very concerned, as you normally are very bubbly or at least a little happy to see him, but now you are sad and angry. He would ask about the idiot who dared to upset you and would storm off regardless of your answer, trying to hunt them down. He'd try all sorts of things, getting increasingly nervous each time because he doesn't know how to be comforting.
Eventually, he would just be silent, sitting on the couch and watching TV with you, and he would be happy when he noticed you beginning to calm down.

Dib-
He'd be suspicious. He'd know that something was wrong, but not what,so he would eventually give in and ask you what happened.
He'd awkwardly sit there and be a listening ear to your problems.

Gaz-
She'd notice immediately that something was wrong. You were usually the awkward but nice kid, but now you were just angry and sad.
She would ask what happened and would calmly listen, offering some advice or trying to get you to do something with her to distract you, whether it's just watching her play a game, walking together or something else.

Gir-
He'd start to get really sad because he doesn't like seeing you sad, so he would go up to you, clinging to your leg and asking what's wrong. He'd quietly sit there as you talked/vented to him, and he'd give you a hug and back rubs, saying that you're okay.

Professor Membrane-
He'd be pretty silent for a while, not really knowing what to do. He had never seen you angry before. He'd just awkwardly try to listen and offer some advice.

Tak-
She'd be very understanding and would listen as you told her your struggles. She understands that sometimes you just need someone to listen to you.

The Tallests-
They would be anxious. They know that it worked when they said you're safe, but they didn't know why it worked. They just ran back and forth, trying different things, and you eventually laughed because it was silly.
You were 'guarded' a lot that day.

Miss Bitters-
She'd normally make some snarky comment, but she saw that your demeanor had completely changed and that you were filled with anger and sadness. She just quietly listened as you explained what was wrong and, depending on the situation, offered some advice.
She's really not the best at being comforting, so it would be awkward.