𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

"Bet."

Leah and I kick ourselves up into handstands, seeing who will drop down first.

"You're gonna loose, Pugh." Leah says to me, turning her head slightly at me.

"Whatever you say, Williamson."

The rough february breeze flows through my hair. I shake my head to get it out of my face, but as I do, I loose my balance. I fight to stay up, but I fall backwards onto my back.

"Told you." Leah laughs at me as she helps me up.

"That's not fair, your hairs up in a bun, mine's out and it blew in my face." I try to defend myself as the team high-fives Leah.

"Nope, accept the defeat, Pugh."

I huff before running off to Jonas who calls us over to carry on our training. "Everyone find partners."

I look around, waiting for everyone to get into partners so I can see who's left.

"Elena, be my partner." I hear an Australian ask me. I look past everyone's heads to Caitlin, who stand's on her tiptoes to get my attention.

"Sure." I run over to her and we step back with our arms interlocked.

Caitlin and I had started to get closer, but we only ever hung out during team trainings or if a group or the whole team went out. Jonas had started partnering us up more often and I suppose Caitlin enjoyed it since she called me over again.

"We verse Aston Villa on sunday so, we need to be prepared."

I run out of my car and onto the coach. "Sorry, I'm late, guys." I say as I push my bag onto the shelf ontop. I'd been running a little late getting ready for the game and so I told Steph to drive to the training facility alone where the coach was waiting for us.

"Shameful behaviour, Elena." Beth playfully shakes her head at me.

"Shut up. Beth." I tell the blonde.

"Sit here." Caitlin points to the seat opposite herself and Lia.

I slide into the space, placing my waterbottle on the table between us. I pull out my phone from my pocket and answer a quick message from Kristie asking how I'm doing at the moment. Definetly better than a few weeks ago, but I still felt a bit off here at Arsenal. I promised myself I'd give it some time however so that I didn't disappoint Rachel.

"Are you excited for your third game?" Lia asks me, her arm around Caitlin.

"Yeah, though it's my second game playing." I reply. I didn't play againt Chelsea. I'm a sub today, which I don't mind at all, but I'm hoping I get subbed on at a good time and not right near the end.

"Guys, song suggestions!" Leah calls, her phone in her hand connected to the coach speakers.

"Strawberry Kisses." I hear Steph say, making me giggle, knowing she loved that song. She'd pulled me into making cookies with her the other day and she'd played Strawberry Kisses the whole time and danced and sang to it until I joined in with her. It was a fun night.

"What kind of music do you listen to?" Caitlin asks me.

"Taylor Swift mainly, but a bit of everything when I feel like it." I say.

"Viv's gonna love you if you tell her that." Lia laughs.

"Did I hear Taylor Swift?" Viv pokes her head around.

"Yeah, me." I smile at her.

"Favourite song?" Viv asks.

"They're all really good, but Cornelia Street because I like singing that with my guitar."