𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

My head aches.

The bright September sun shines through the windows, making me look away immediately. I groan at how bright it is since it makes my headache worse.

I look up and my head's on Caitlin's chest. I'm in Caitlin's apartment. I'm in Caitlin's bed.

Before I could do anything to try to go back to sleep, I felt a wave of nausea hit me and immediately got up and ran towards the bathroom. I just about managed to make it to the toilet before I began throwing up everything I'd eaten, drank and probably my stomach acid aswell.

Tears made my vision blurry while I gagged, feeling another wave of nausea start. I felt my hair being lifted from my face and looked back to see a tired Caitlin patting my back, telling me it's okay.

I threw up another round and sat back. My breathing was jagged now, but atleast I didn't feel like I was going to throw up my intestines anymore.

"And this, Elena Pugh, is exactly why we don't drink more than we can handle." Caitlin tells me as she crouches down infront of me and passes me some tissues to wipe my mouth, knowing I didn't have the energy in me to move from leaning against the bathroom wall beside the sink.

"Please spare me the lectures, Cait." I say to her, rubbing my temples. "I seriously hate myself sometimes."

Caitlin laughs at me as she gets up to leave, but I grab her hand. "I'm going to go get you some water." I shake my head and pull her down to the floor. "To be honest, it was funny to see you drunk last night."

"I'm glad I made you laugh, Foord." I tell her with my head in my non-occupied-by-Caitlin's hand.

"We have training, you know?"

"Oh please, God, no." I shake my head quickly, bur then regret it. "I can't have Beth in my ears. Anything but her, please."

Caitlin laughs at me and when I look up at her she only laughs more, but her laugh is contagious so I begin laughing aswell.

When we calm down, I push myself up and Caitlin walks me to the kitchen where she pushes a glass of water and ibuprofen infront of me. I take them and then place my head on the island.

"I hate myself." I groan. "Please don't make me go to training."

Never get drunk the day before you have to partner up with Beth for training. I wanted Caitlin back as my training partner. Jonas was going to hear an earful from me after my head stopped banging and my ears stopped ringing everytime Beth spoke.

"Caitlin." I run over to the girl, during our break, groaning at the pain in my head from the movement. "Take me back. Please." I hold her hand and fall to my knees in a desperate state.

"I can't, Els." She laughs at me.

"Elena! I didn't finish telling you my story!" Beth yells as she runs over.

"Beth, you're doing this on purpose. Leave me be. I beg you." I turn to her and stand up, pushing her away from me.

"Oi, don't push me!" She says and pushes me back. I stumble back and Caitlin catches me. I feel her arms around my waist, holding me up. I look back at her with a smile to thank her before I remember Beth is still very much stood infront of me. I stand back up and step closer to Beth, looking down at her while she looks up at me through her eyelashes. "What are you gonna do?" She asks me.

"Don't be serious, Beth." I tell her as I push her shoulders hard enough for her to fall on her ass.

"Woah, okay, Elena." Caitlin puts her hand on my shoulder, but I push it away. Just as I move to walk away, Beth sweeps me and pulls me to the ground, also making me fall on my ass.