𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭. 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴

It was time for Leah and Jordan's party. The very party Caitlin and I had picked to reveal to the team we're together. I was really nervous, but I was hoping with Caitlin by my side that it would be okay.

The past few days I'd been coming up with a date idea for Caitlin and I. I wanted it to be special since she took us on our first date. I was thinking of the resteraunt with the rooftop bar she'd mentioned that one time, but I was still working on it and how to keep us quiet from the fans.

"You ready?" Steph knocks on my door and peaks in.

"Yeah, I think so." I say as I pat down my clothes. I was wearing a silver shimmery tank top with a short black skirt and black boots. I wanted to look good for Caitlin. Not anyone else, just Caitlin.

"Come on, let's go." I follow Steph out of the apartment while sending Caitlin a quick tes t that we're leaving so she can leave too.

We arrived at Leah and Jordan's in no time. I saw Caitlin's car parked outside and knew that she was already upstairs.

Steph and I took the lift up to their apartment and knocked on the door.

"Helooo." I wave my fingers at Jordan as she opens the door. She looked gorgeous with her hair out. I felt like wrapping her in a big hug. "You look really good." I lean in and hug her, squeezing her tightly.

"Thanks." She smiles at me.

I see most of the team alrwady inside and greet them each before I finally make my way to the drinks table to grab myself a drink.

As I picked up a cup, I felt a finger tap my shoulder and turned around. I instantly smiled when I saw Caitlin stood infront of me with a wide smile.

"Hi, El." She waves at me.

"Shut up." I pull her into a hug, trying to make it as casual as I could in front of the team for now, though I wouldn't need to later. "Are you ready to tell them?"

"Yeah, I think so." She says as we pull away. She nervously squeezes my hand and I squeeze it back. "Let's tell them near the end so they can't ask too many questions."

"Good idea." I laugh.

I walk into the kitchen where I see Leah mixing some more drinks while giggling at Lia who sits at the island, a drink in her hand and her cheeks flushed with the alcohol she'd already consumed.

"Since everyone's here now, let's play 'Never Have I Ever'." Jordan says from behind me and I jump up and down in excitement.

Everyone comes and sits in a circle in the living room with drinks in their hands. Leah decides to start of with an easy question. "Never have I ever been drunk and done something stupid."

Basically everyone in the circle takes a sip of their drinks as the girls begin sharing some of their stories. Beth had fallen straight down a slight of stairs, Steph had thought she was Margot Robbie and Jordan started licking a pole.

"My turn." Teyah jumps up. "Never have I ever had regrets about a past relationship."

I glance over to Caitlin as I take a small drink.

"What? Elena Pugh, spill." Beth nudges me as I sit between her and Katie.

"It's only on how it ended." I shrug.

"And who was it?" She nears closer to me.

"No one." I shake my head. Only Caitlin knew about Ona and to be honest I wanted to keep it that way.

"Okay, next." Steph changes the topic as she stops to think. "Never have I ever kissed a teammate."

Leah, Jordan, Caitlin, Lia and I take a sip of our drinks.

"Wait, who have you kissed?" Teyah looks at me, confused.

"That dare where I had to kiss Katie." I quickly remember the game of truth or dare we'd played a few months ago that ended with me and Katie having to kiss.

"Oh yeah." Katie takes a sip of her drink too.

"Never have I ever fallen for someone I shouldn't have." Leah speaks up.

I watch as Lia glances up at Caitlin and takes a sip. My eyes narrow at the two, but then I shake my head. They were a thing in the past, it doesn't matter. Caitlin and I were the present and hopefully the future.

The party continues with a lot of different activities. Steph, Beth, Kim and I did some kareoke while some of the other girls played twister and then after that we switched.

"Elena, right foot, yellow." Leah calls out while laughing at the twist of a back bend I'm in.

"I'm gonna fall!" I call out just as my arms give way. I fall ontop of someone while laughing and when I tilt my head up to see who it is, it's Caitlin. Her hand supported the back of my head from banging against the floor. It made my heart jump.

As I got up, I pushed Beth while she stayed in position and she fell aswell.

"Elena!" She calls after me as we both get up and start running.

I run through the apartment with the girls all laughing at me as Beth's hot on my heels. Unfortunately my boots aren't made for running so, I'm not exactly at my fastest speed.

I run around the kitchen island until Beth switches directions and I have to quickly turn around too and run away. I scream as she catches up to me, but I see the balcony door slightly open.

I quickly slipped through and waited against the wall for Beth to come through, but she never did. I don't know if she didn't see me run onto the balcony or if she was stopped by someone, but I was grateful.

I let out a quite chuckle and stepped forward, but my stomach twisted and my heart dropped almost immediately.

Lia's lips were on Caitlin's.

Caitlin was kissing Lia back.