|Five.|

\\ Isaac

Yeah, so, uh something happened tonight that I'd never thought would happen...Scott bit someone.

I had made a trip to the hospital after listening to the news to see if Scott was there already.

I walked in, seeing a trail of blood on the floor. I followed the trail, hearing, "You get that son of a bitch , " which sounded like it had came from Melissa.

I turned the hall, seeing Melissa on the floor. "Isaac ?" She says, looking up at me.

"Where's Scott ?" I ask.

"You just missed him. He went that way onto the roof but Isaac--!" I had already took off running.

I stormed out onto the roof, seeing a guy throw a young boy over the ledge.

"Scott !" I yell, getting his attention. "I got him, get the kid !"

Scott nods, running over to the kid as I take on the guy. I dodge his punches, twisting his arm behind his back and kicking him down.

I frown as I hear a loud scream behind me. I turn, seeing Scott pulling the kid up. My eyes widened as I see that Scott had bit him..

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could--whoa, what am I missing here ?" Stiles says as he walks through the door of Scott's house, pointing at us.

Scott and I sigh, "
Did you tell him about Liam?"

"You barely told me about Liam. What did you guys do with him anyway?" Stiles asks.

"He's upstairs." I reply.

Stiles frowns. "Doing what?"

"Lying down, watching tv." Scott and I say at the same time, sighing. "Watching tv, lying down."

Stiles narrows his eyes before starting for the stairs.

"Stiles, wait." Scott groans as him and I follow Stiles upstairs to Scott's room.

"Where is he ?" Stiles asks as we walk in.

Scott nods his head at the bathroom door for me to open. I open it, walking in. I sigh, pulling back the shower curtain revealing a tied up Liam. Stiles sighs as I close the door.

"So you bit him?" Stiles says to Scott.

Scott nods. " Yeah."

"And you had Isaac help you kidnap him?" Stiles says.

"Yeah." I say.

"And brought him here?" Stiles goes on.

" I panicked. " Scott says.

"Wait, what were you doing there Isaac ?" Stiles asks me.

"Uh-me ? Oh, yeah I was following him." I sigh." I heard about the axe murderer and wanted to help, I guess."

"Yup. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles says just as Liam screams from inside of the bathroom. " As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."

"I know. Which is why I called you. So, what do we do? " Scott asks him.

"Uh, I actually have to go. It's getting late." I say, interrupting.

Scott scoffs. "Of course."

"Come on Scott, you were doing so good." I smirk, chuckling.

He shrugs. "Yeah well.."