|Six.|

\\ Isaac

I was at the sheriff's office with Scott and Stiles. I had to help, no matter what's going on between Scott and I, if there's a dead pool with Alice's name on it that had Allison's name to crack it, I'm gonna do everything and anything to make sure nothing happens to her.

"So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson." Stiles explains to his dad.

"It's a dead pool." I say, handing it to the Sheriff.

"A hit list of supernatural creatures." Stiles says, nodding.

"That's only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded." Scott says.

"Who found this list?" The Sheriff asks.

"Lydia." I say.

"How?" The Sheriff asks.

"She wrote it." Scott says.

"Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it." Stiles says.

"Banshee?" The Sheriff squints his eyes a bit.

"Banshee." Stiles says, Scott and I nodding in confirmation.

"Beautiful. All right, what are these numbers next to the names?" The Sheriff points to the dead pool.

"We're getting to that." Scott says and I nod.

"First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key." Stiles tells him.

"Wait. You mean, like a... Like a key word?" The Sheriff asks.

"It's actually a name." Scott says.

"Allison." I say, frowning and looking down a bit.

"Her name broke a third of the list." Stiles says.

"And now we think there's two other cipher keys. Which will give us the rest of the names." Scott says.

"Okay. So how do we get the cipher keys?" The Sheriff asks.

"Same way we got the code." Stiles says.

"Lydia." Scott says. "She's been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words."

"Lydia is listening, but she can't hear a thing. Kira and Malia are there too." Stiles says. "Did you know about Demarco or Carrie?"

"No, I didn't get the call. And what about these other two names on the list? Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They're werewolves too?" The Sheriff asks.

"I don't know. But Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here." Scott says.

"Okay, wait it says Alice Argent." He says and I play with my fingers a bit. "I didn't know there were supernatural creatures in the Argent family. I thought they were a family of hunters who hunt supernatural creatures."

I clear my throat a little, frowning. "Uh.."

"You don't have to tell him, Isaac." Scott says and I smile a bit over at him.

I shake my head. "No, it's--"

"Tell me what ?" The Sheriff says.

"She's my daughter. Allison and I, we--"