|Eleven.|

\\Stiles

Lydia and I were in my dad's office, bringing him the latest information that we had found out about Lydia's grandmother.

"It's not just that she could still be alive." I say to him as he sat at his desk.

"It's that she would've had to fake her death." Lydia tells him.

"Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" My dad asks her.

I nod. "Definitely."

"Maybe." Lydia sighs.

"More than likely, yes." I say.

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" My dad asks.

"She might be helping The Benefactor." Lydia says.

"Or is The Benefactor." I suggest.

"That sounds like a story worth hearing." My dad squints a bit before peeking out the door. "Anybody seen Parrish? Haigh?"

"Haven't seen him." Deputy Haigh replies.

...
// Isaac

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek asks Parrish.

Apparently Haigh, Parrish's partner, tried setting him on fire while at the station.

" It's the hair and nails, isn't it? " Lydia asks. "The parts of the body that are essentially dead."

"Well, they should be gone." Derek says.

"I was set on fire. All of me should be gone." Parrish says.

"Not if you're like us." Scott says.

Said Parrish. "Like you?"

"I don't think he's like us." Derek says.

"Then what is he?" I ask.

Derek sighs. "Sorry, but I have no idea."

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira." Scott says.

"This is a little out of my experience. There might be something in the bestiary." Derek says, looking over at me. " Did you try Argent? Issac, where's Chris ?"

" I don't know where he is." I shrug. " He comes and goes."

"Okay, hold on. What's a bestiary? Actually, that's not even my first question." Parrish says. " Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic?"

I chuckle a bit looking over at Derek who does the same.

"Psychic?" Derek says.

"Yeah. Not exactly." Scott says.

"Well, Alice kinda is. She has the ability to get people to see what she sees." Lydia tells us. "She did it with me, that's how I knew that Issac and Allison had her. It's kind of a foreshadowing ability."

I nod, "True."

"Yeah, and even though my mind was essentially "young", I remember her showing me the Hale fire." Derek explains. "That's why I stormed out of the clinic and found myself at the construction site of my old torn down house."

"That was you? " Parrish asks. "You were the kid ?"

A/N : Yes, if you haven't already noticed I stole the idea of Alice's supernatural abilities from Alice who is in Twilight. If you have then you're awesome.