|Ten.|

\\ Isaac

Scott, Kira, Stiles, Liam, Alice, and I were all at his house going over tonight's plan. We were all gathered in Scott's kitchen. There were
four laptops placed in front of us which are part of the plan we came up with.

"Is four enough?" Kira asks.

"Depends on how many cameras they have." Stiles says, nodding. "But I think so."

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asks.

Scott nods. "We're doing it. Tonight."

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asks.

"It's incredibly dangerous." Stiles says.

I nod. "And borderline idiotic."

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asks.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asks.

"I think it's a yes to both." Kira says.

"Definitely." I say.

"You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to." Scott tells him.

"I'm not scared." Liam replies.

"Then you're borderline idiotic." I smile.

"Correct." Stiles chuckles, making Liam smile a bit. "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?"

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" Kira asks.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required." Scott says.

"Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." Stiles says.

"So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" I say.

"You don't get paid." Kira says.

"But how does that get us any closer to The Benefactor?" Liam asks.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott says.

"Especially if it's someone high on the list." Stiles says.

"So, if he wants visual confirmation... "Scott says. "He's going to have to come get it himself."

"Alright, let's pack these up. " Stiles says and I shut the computer in front of me. "Kira, is your mom coming ?"

"Yeah, she should be here in a few." Kira reponds.

"Okay, we'll meet you guys at the hospital. Come on Issac." Stiles says while I grab Alice's hand.

I look down at her, frowning as she stands there, almost frozen and spacing off.

"Alice ?" I say.

"What's happening to her? " Scott asks me as everyone else look over at her.

I soon realize what's happening.

"Well, she gets these-Uhm, images in her head.." I try my best to explain.

"Visions ?" Stiles asks and I nod.

I kneel down in front of her. "Alice, sweetie, what do you see ?"

She blinks slowly, gasping a bit as she turns her head to look over at Kira.

"Guys, why is she looking at me ?" Kira asks, hesitantly.

\\ Scott

I nervously bite on my lip as lie in bed. I sigh as Liam paces around, while Kira and Mrs. Yukimura stand at the bedside.