|Fourteen.|

A/N: Last chapter sadly but there will be a brief epilogue soon after. In the meantime...enjoy (:

//Isaac

Sheriff Stilinski closes his office door and turns to face Stiles and I. "You two are not going to Mexico. I mean-you're just kids."

"No disrespect, Sheriff but I disagree." I say.

"Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico. I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico." Stiles says.

"Okay. Even if Deaton is right about this.... " Sheriff says. "The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels. "

"Dad..." Stiles groans.

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points." Sheriff explains.

"But, sir, we can't just wait around." I tell him.

"Yeah, dad, that's like waiting
around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices. Just hear us out. Okay ?" Stiles says.

"Someone needs to go down there right now, find them and rescue them. We're going." I say.

"Isaac, I can't keep you from going but Stiles-oh yeah , you're definitely not going." Sheriff tells him.

"I'd find a way. " Stiles smirks.

"I can throw you in a cell."

"I'd still find a way." Stiles crosses his arms.

"Guys, please. Just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye!" Sheriff says. "Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book three flights to Mexico. We'll all go. Okay?"

"Okay, okay, great. Do I get a gun?" Stiles asks.

"No. And besides, I think Isaac's more of the gun type." Sheriff says. "You're more of a bat guy."

"Ooh, burn." I laugh along with the Sheriff.

//Stiles

I rummage through Scott's closet, tossing Malia a shirt and Isaac a pair of underwear.

Malia sniffs it. "Fabric softener."

"I'm not sniffing Scott's underwear." Isaac says. "We're not that close."

Malia turns and grabs a pillow from Scott's bed.

"Yeah, that works, too," Stiles says.

I watch as Isaac takes the pillow in his hands, lifting it up to his face and sniffing. He passes it along to Malia and she mimicks his previous actions.