💞 PARADISE FOUND-CHAPTER-41

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD GUYS! WARNING IS MENTIONED BEFORE IT STARTS AND ENDS!

Third pov:

Kolkata, India.

Its past 9 P.M, In the heart of Kolkata. The famous Howrah Bridge stood tall, a silent witness to the constant hustle and bustle below. Amidst the crowd, a man in his early thirties navigated through the packed streets, where vendors haggled loudly with customers over prices. His destination was an old apartment building in a quieter city corner.

He entered the building, his footsteps echoing in the dimly lit hallway as he made his way to the lift. Reaching the third floor, he approached a door and knocked twice. The door creaked open, revealing another man—Ganesh, VSP's nervous assistant. Ganesh quickly took the package from the visitor, handed him some cash, and then shut the door behind him.

With the package in hand, Ganesh walked down the dim corridor towards a room at the end. He paused outside, took a deep breath, and knocked lightly. "Boss, sapadu vandruchu (Boss, the food is here)," his voice trembling slightly.

Inside the room, the air was thick with an unsettling silence. VSP sat in a corner, covered in darkness. Only the faint glow of a laptop screen illuminated his silhouette, casting weird shadows across the walls. His face remained hidden in the darkness, but the intensity of his gaze was unmistakable as he stared at the screen.

On the laptop, Meera and Adrian's wedding photos were displayed—the images that had flooded the internet after the press conference.

VSP's eyes were locked on one photo in particular: Adrian holding Meera close, his hand resting possessively on her waist as they gazed at each other with undeniable love. The sight of them together, so happy and in love, stirred a deep, burning rage within him. His heart pounded with jealousy, VSP's hand trembled slightly as he moved the cursor on the laptop, hovering it over Meera's face. His eyes, softened for a brief moment as he stared at her image.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, VSP's voice broke the silence, "So, Ganesh! Any new information?" His voice was deceptively calm, but underneath it, there was a simmering rage.

Ganesh was a prisoner of circumstance, trapped by VSP's iron grip. His family, held hostage in Chennai, was VSP's leverage, forcing him to comply with every demand. In a low, trembling voice, Ganesh began to speak. "S-sir, yesterday they finished their reception party. There was a small issue with a woman, but they didn't make a big deal of it. After that... they decided to go on their honeymoon, sir."

A bitter chuckle escaped VSP's lips, with disdain. "Honeymoon, huh?" he muttered. Leaning forward in his chair, he extended his hand. "Give me the package."

Ganesh quickly handed over the food package, his hands shaking slightly. VSP unwrapped it, revealing a simple meal of chapati and dal. He began eating quickly, almost aggressively, all while remaining in the shadows. The only sound in the room was the noise of him consuming the meal, adding to the tense atmosphere. Ganesh stood silently.

Once VSP finished eating, he wiped his hands and sat back down, his eyes immediately returning to the laptop screen. The wedding photos of Meera and Adrian were still displayed, their smiles mocking him from behind the glass. This time, VSP opened the photo editing tool, his fingers moving with cold precision as he selected a red marker. Slowly, he dragged the marker across Adrian's neck, striking it through with deliberate force.

"Not just on the screen," he whispered, his voice laced with venom. "Soon, I'll slash his neck just like this."

Ganesh watched in horror, his throat dry as he swallowed nervously. There was something terrifying in the way VSP's anger manifested—calculated, controlled, yet utterly psychotic. The dim light barely revealed VSP's silhouette,  Sensing Ganesh's uneasy gaze, VSP turned slightly, a smirk curling his lips, though it remained hidden in the darkness.