Bonus Scene 1 - Why he left

A\N: Hello guys! As promised, here is one of the original parts of the book that I did not upload for some unknown reason haha.
Enjoy Kai's dark side!

---

Kai, Age Fifteen
(A week prior to his departure to Monaco)
---

People always viewed me as quiet. Nonchalant. Less dangerous than my asshole best friend, Leyton. But I operated in silence while Leyton was loud and blatant with his theatrics.

After all, you should be most careful with the silent ones.

A loud, satisfying crunch permeated the air as my fist broke Arnold's nose. I usually don't care to know people's names, but I always, always, took note of those who dared speak ill words about Calliope.

Brave, he was. But now? Not so much.

I sighed in annoyance as I saw him wet his pants. Ano siya, five-year old?

Although I understand the reaction. With split lips, a broken nose, and possibly a broken rib, he must be in a whole lot of pain.

Kung nandito lang si Leyton ay tiyak na matatawa siya sa reaksyon ng kaklase naming bida-bida.

The thing is, I don't even give a fuck if he was loud in class or if he liked to brag about his mother's dirty money from being the mistress of a senator. He was here because he made the mistake of uttering Calliope's name using his useless, dirty mouth.

Kung tutuusin ay dapat na magpasalamat siya na sugat lang ang tinamo ng bibig niya. Kung pwede ko lang putulin ang dila niya ay kanina ko pa ginawa. However, it will be too messy and would be trickier to resolve.

"Tama na, please!"

I shook my head and kicked his stomach making him howl in pain.

Kahit gaano pa kalakas ang sigaw niya ay walang makakarinig sa kanya. We were in the school basement and it was already 8 in the evening. The guards also know not to interupt us.

After all, this was not my first rodeo. Pang-pito na siguro siyang nagkamaling magsabi ng hindi maganda tungkol kay Calliope at pang-pito na din siya na dinala ko dito.

It was easy, really. Like the other idiots, I asked him to meet me to hang out after class, and being the power-hungry that they were, they enthusiastically all wanted to be my friend.

You see, my family is not only rich. We were fucking wealthy. Old money, ika nga. Walang binatbat ang mga pera ng mga magulang nila sa yaman ng pamilya ko. In fact, even the school head knew to cover my misdeeds much to Leyton and Reid's dismay who were only caught once but were punished severely.

Anyway, going back to the pathetic asshole who was basically bleeding out at this point.

"Care to repeat what you said about Calliope again?"

The bastard dared tell our classmates how his girlfriend constantly taunted Calliope in their class. Calling her messy and disorganized. Dirty.

Surely, he knew about us but he still had the audacity to insult her in my presence. Calum punched him once but one punch was not going to cut it. Like the others, he has to fucking learn a very painful lesson.

Napakunot ng bahagya ang noo niya na tila hindi alam kung sino ang tinutukoy ko.

He swallowed, his tear-filled eyes staring up at me as he kneeled.

He looked like a pathetic mouse.

"N-Nicola? Aaaah!"

I kicked him in the face as soon as her name came out of his mouth.