Chapter 25: WE'RE TALKING ABOUT LIVES HERE!!!

Picking up where we left off, the scene show Earthland's Gray and Erza standing off against the soldiers. They were shocked to see them, especially with Erza looking like their commanding officer.

Oswald: (smirks) You guys are so dead now.

Gray: (to the soldiers) You guys got some explaining to do. (Readies magic) Where are our friends that your king turned into a lacrima? (Fires a wave of ice) Ha!

He takes out most of the soldiers, but Knightwalker dodges the attack. Before she could strike him, Erza blocks it. They both locked in weapons and it truly felt like a clash of the titans was about to happen.

Lucy: It's Erza against Erza.

Oswald: Don't know if I should be scared or excited.

They hear the screaming from their friends and look down the hall.

Oswald: Natsu! Wendy!

Happy: It came from up ahead. We gotta hurry and help them.

Erza: Go on, I can handle this.

Gray: Right.

Oswald: Good luck, Erza.

Gray: (crouches down to Lucy) You okay? Can you stand up?

Lucy: Yeah.

She stands and Gray freezes her bindings off, allowing her to use her magic again.

Lucy: Where the heck did you guys come from?

Oswald: And how can you use your magic again?

Gray: I'll give you all the details later. Let's go.

They run again, leaving the two Erzas to fight. As they run, Gray explains that he and Erza were the ones trapped in the lacrima in the plaza, but thanks to Gajeel (along with his Edolas version who's a reporter), they broke free and caught up on the details.

Oswald: It makes sense that Gajeel wasn't in the lacrima. He's a Dragon Slayer, too.

Lucy: So, I guess all the Dragon Slayers were left from the Anima. But, that doesn't explain how Oswald wasn't affected since he's a Kaiju Slayer.

Gray: (to Oswald) It's possible the spell mistook your magic to be a Dragon Slayer and left you alone. (To Lucy) That, and the kid said it himself, nothing can really contain his power. Anyway, according to Gajeel, it was Mystogen who told him to come here.

Oswald: But, why doesn't he just come here himself?

Gray: 'Cause apparently Dragon Slayer magic is capable of all sorts of things no other magic can do in this world. They even have the power to change everyone in the lacrima back to normal.

Carla: Seriously?

Happy: Carla and I saw that lacrima earlier and I know exactly where it is.

Gray: You think you can get close to it?

Happy: Aye!

Oswald: Then let's split up. Happy, go get Gajeel and take him to the lacrima. We'll get Natsu and Wendy and deal with the king.

Happy: You got it.

Gray: He's rampaging through town, so just follow the chaos.

Happy takes off and the others keep running ahead. They soon arrive to a door where they break it down and found Natsu and Wendy unconscious.

Lucy: Natsu!

Carla: Wendy!

Gray: (holds Wendy up) Are you alright? Com on, say something.