Chapter 23: FIREBALL

Picking up where we left off, the scene shows the gang out in the woods where Lucy caught them up on what happened to her. Turns out when the Anima happened, Horologium had summoned himself at the last second and shielded her from the spell's blast. After that, Mystogen ran into her and explained to her what happened. After that, he gave her a strange small ball and sent her to Edolas to find the others.

Lucy: Then I started searching for anyone I might know and eventually ran into you six.

Wendy: I don't understand. How come Mystogen is the only one who knows about Edolas?

Natsu: I'd like to know who that guy really is.

Oswald: Maybe he's from here?

Natsu: Why'd you say that?

Oswald: Well, we've ran into other people who look like our friends, and from what you guys told me, Mystogen looks a lot like Jellal. So, what if he's this world's Jellal?

Lucy: If we're lucky, we may get to ask him.

Carla: Hmm.

Lucy(Edolas): ...

Happy: Well, I'd like to know why your magic works in Edolas and ours doesn't.

Lucy: Well, (starry eyed) maybe I'm a legendarily beautiful heroine in this world.

Natsu: (deadpan) Don't think so.

Lucy: (depressed) Can't a girl have a dream? (Serious) I wish I knew the answer to that question. Doesn't Os have his magic?

Oswald: No, I'm just using my muscles to fight.

Lucy: (jaw dropped) Are you kidding?! You're just insanely strong even without magic?!

Oswald: I pump iron a lot.

Lucy(Edolas): Are you sure this kid's human?

Carla: Debatable.

Happy: We have some theories about that.

Lucy: Well, if he and the others really don't have their powers, I don't know how we're supposed to win.

Lucy(Edolas): So, you boneheads still wanna take on the kingdom all by yourselves?

Natsu: 'Course we do.

Happy: If we don't save our friends, who will?

Oswald: They'd do the same for us if our places switched.

Lucy: Is that really such a hard to believe?

Lucy(Edolas): You'll fight them, even though you can't use any magic? That's suicide.

Lucy: Are you deaf? One of us still has an entire arsenal, and another is practically Superman here.

Oswald: (puffs his chest up) Just sit back and we'll handle all of this. We'll storm the kingdom, take out the army, kill this evil king, rescue our friends, and head back home for food.

Natsu: We're totally screwed, aren't we?

Carla: I suppose we'll just hope for the best.

Happy: Aye, sir.

Wendy: You've got this in the bag, you guys.

Lucy(Edolas)'s Thoughts: These guys are a bunch of whack jobs but for some reason, I feel like they might change this world for the better. I must be going crazy. (Looks at Oswald) But, why does this kid look so familiar that it honestly scares me?

*TIMESKIP*

They soon went to another town where they checked into a hotel for the night. They also got a map that had a layout similar to Earthland, and saw the capital was still a bit of a journey to go on. Lucy had also brought out Cancer to give Lucy(Edolas) a haircut to kinda help tell the difference between the two.