Chapter 22: EDOLAS

The scene starts with Oswald blasting through a sky and landing on the ground. Getting up, he looks around and see the sky was in a more green and light-brown color and many floating islands around the area. The animals were different and there was even a river in the sky.

Oswald: Whoa

Oswald: Whoa... Is this Edolas? (Sniffs the air) The air's so different from home, and I sense very little mana around here. Carla's right, Edolas is loosing its magic. (Tries unleashing aura but sees it fades) Huh. Looks like my magic's not as good here. It's a good thing I trained a lot.

He soon regroups with the others and found that even Happy and Carla's wings don't work here. They weren't sure where to go, so they started walking.

*TIMESKIP*

Oswald: (on Natsu's back, bored) Are we there yet?

Natsu: ...-_-...Not yet...

Oswald: Are we there now?

Natsu: (mad) I said no and stop asking that!

Oswald: I'm a kid, it's what we're supposed to say on roadtrips when we're bored. Plus we've been walking for hours and all we've done was scare a fisherman.

Carla: Are there brains in your heads?!

They were by a river when a large fish emerges. Natsu tries to fight it, but forgets he can't use magic. So, Oswald jumps up, punches it, and sent it flying off in the distance.

Natsu: (surprised) Whoa! Os, you can still use magic?

Oswald: No, that was pure muscle.

Carla: You're joking.

Oswald: Nope.

Carla: Are you seriously saying that this whole time, you're just unnaturally stronger than a normal 8 year old?!

Oswald: That's what happens when you pump iron everyday and consume protein.

*TIMESKIP*

They soon dealt with more weird creatures, and even had an encounter with people who called Happy and Carla Exceeds for some reason, they found themselves near a tree with the familiar logo.