Chapter 30: ATTACK ON TENROU

The scene begins with Oswald back to walking on the path he was instructed to take to find his family. After meeting the man he spoke with, he went back to his journey.

Oswald's Thoughts: It took a bit to adjust, but I think I have other people's scents down. Let's see, a majority of the others are at the camp near some ruins, Lucy and Cana are near a waterfall, I think Gray and Loke left on ahead to the next challenge, same with Natsu, Happy, Levy, Gajeel, Elfman, and Evergreen, and then— Bingo! Wendy's not too far away. I gotta find her before that Mest guy does something to her.

He goes back to running, determined to find the others before it's too late.

*MEANWHILE*

Makarov met up with the winners of the first round and gave them the rundown for the second part—locating the grave of the first master. They have 6 hours to find it with no clues or instructions on where to go. If no one finds it, they all fail.

With the group, they were encountering the wildlife that pretty much sent them running everywhere.

At their camp, Erza, Mirajane, Lisanna, and Juvia were hanging out and waiting for the others.

Erza: (shocked) No way. Elfman and Evergreen said they're getting married?

Mirajane: Yep, it totally caught me off guard and that gave them an opening to attack.

Erza: (points ladle at her) Why didn't you tell me? They've obviously been dating awhile if they're getting married, but you never mentioned it.

Mirajane: I think they just wanted to say something shocking to throw me off. I guess I still got a lot to learn.

Erza: What if that wasn't a strategy?

Mirajane: Remember who we're talking about here. Knowing my brother, I doubt that it's true. I never imagined the two of them getting married and having babies.

She then has a very strange image of a child of the two wizards which looks unsettling. Especially when it tries to impersonate Elfman. The very idea brings her to tears.

Erza: There's no need to cry. It's kinda cute, depending on how you look at it.

Lisanna: You know, now that I think about it, they'd make an awesome couple.

Juvia: (blushing and steaming) They're gonna have babies.

Lisanna: Hey, what happened to Freed and Bickslow?

Erza: Apparently, the two of them and Gildarts went back home.

Lisanna: Geez. Talk about impatient. They could've stayed and watched the rest of the trial. Even Oswald would want that.

Erza: I'm more concerned about Mest and Wendy. Where are they?

Mirajane: They should've been here by now.

Lisanna: They probably just forgot that we're all supposed to meet here.

Juvia: Babies.

Lisanna: So this Mest guy. I don't know much about him 'cause I never ran into his counterpart in Edolas. Did he join Fairy Tail during the two years that I was gone?

Juvia: Babies.

Mirajane: I don't know. (To Erza) Did he?

Erza: I feel like he's always been a member.

Lisanna: He doesn't make a big impression, huh?

Erza: Now that I think about it, before leaving, I noticed Oswald was looking at him with much discomfort. It's rare for him to behave that way around people in Fairy Tail.