Chapter 38: LIGHTNING FLAME ATOMIC MECHA

The scene shows Natsu and Oswald ready for another fight against Hades.

Lucy: (concerned) I don't know whether to be excited or terrified.

Gray: I've never seen anything like this before.

Wendy: A Lightning Flame Dragon and a charged up Kaiju.

Erza: This is just like the time Oswald fought Laxus, Mirajane, and myself, and when Natsu had gained the Dragon Force at Nirvana. (Thoughts) Except that's not Oswald.

Now she was worried as unlike Oswald, Kaiju Minus One wasn't exactly a nice ally for them. He's displayed that he cares little for the others and will attack anyone who gets in his way. Erza was hoping this wouldn't get out of hand and that her son will pull through.

The fighters take off in an instant and land multiple devastating blows on Hades. Natsu was much faster as he has Laxus's power and speed.

Natsu LF: This is what happens to anyone who messes with Fairy Tail!

He lands each blow as he thinks back to each of his allies that had fallen.

Kaiju Minus One: Still want respect? Because you haven't earn a single shred of it!

Natsu LF: I'll make you pay! NOW SAY GOODBYE!!!

Combining the fire and lightning, Natsu lands a devastating blow on Hades that looks like it injured him. However, he jumps up and grabs him with a chain. Kaiju Minus One then bites down and destroyed the chain and actually breaks Hades' arm.

Kaiju Minus One: So fragile. Now break!

He stabs him multiple times before Natsu takes a big inhale of power for one more attack.

Natsu LF: Lightning Flame Dragon ROAR!!!

Kaiju Minus One: Atomic Kaiju BLAST!!!

The two create a powerful blast that blows a hole straight through the ship and even hits the island

The two create a powerful blast that blows a hole straight through the ship and even hits the island. Once it dies down, Natsu returns to normal form and the others are left in shock.