19.Storm of Jealousy: William's Dark Desires Unveiled

William's POV:

As I watched Bella prepare to leave for the night, my anger simmered beneath the surface. Seeing her in that short, tight dress—so effortlessly beautiful and confident—ignited a storm of emotions within me. I couldn't help but imagine her with someone else, someone special. The very thought of her with another guy made my blood boil.

My mind raced with wild, possessive thoughts. The idea of her enjoying herself at the carnival, possibly with a boy who might be her date, was infuriating. I wanted to confront her, to demand answers about who she was going out with and why. But then I remembered the statement I had made earlier in the office about maintaining professionalism. It felt like a cruel twist of fate—here I was, torn between my jealousy and the need to uphold a façade of detachment.

Despite the fury that burned inside me, I couldn't bring myself to ask her about it. I had put on this front of professionalism, and now I felt trapped by my own words. The frustration was almost unbearable. I watched her leave, unable to shake the feeling of being sidelined and powerless.

As she walked out the door, I felt a pang of regret. I wanted to pull her aside, to ask her about this mysterious evening, but the conflict within me held me back. I was angry, but I was also aware that confronting her might push her away further.

So, I stood there, watching her go, my mind a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts. The sight of her leaving in that dress, likely to spend time with someone else, left me feeling more unsettled than ever.

 The way that dress clung to her curves, the effortless confidence with which she moved—it drove me mad. I couldn't stop imagining what it would be like to be the one she was with tonight. My mind was consumed with images of her, and the thought that another man might be touching her, experiencing her in ways I could only dream of, sent me into a fit of rage.

I couldn't take it anymore. I stormed out, got into my car, and drove full speed down the empty streets. The rush of the wind and the roar of the engine did nothing to calm the storm inside me. I needed to release this pent-up anger, this suffocating frustration that was clawing at me from the inside. The faster I drove, the more I tried to escape the image of her with someone else, but it only seemed to intensify my anger.

When I finally pulled back into the driveway, it was late. The house was silent, and Bella was still not home. My irritation was now at its peak. I paced the living room, every minute feeling like an eternity. My thoughts raced, and the idea of her being out there, with someone else, pushed me to the brink.

I was on the verge of losing it, of doing something drastic. I felt a fierce, almost uncontrollable urge to confront her, to demand answers. My patience had worn thin. Just as I was about to act on my impulse, I heard the sound of the front door opening.

Bella walked in, her hair tousled and a bouquet of flowers in her hands. Despite her disheveled appearance, she looked absolutely stunning. My anger flared up again, but this time it was mixed with something else—an almost primal need to confront her.

I stepped toward her, my voice harsh and demanding. "Where have you been? Who were you with? Why did you come home so late?"

Bella looked at me with a mix of surprise and defiance. "None of your business."

Her response only fueled my anger further. I took a deep breath, trying to maintain some semblance of control, but the urge to find out everything was overwhelming. "Did you... did you let someone else touch you tonight? Did you do something with another man?"

She shook her head, an expression of frustration crossing her face. "Seriously, William? This is ridiculous. I had a good time, and that's all there is to it. It's not your place to ask me these questions."