Epilogue

William's POV:

I stood in the hospital room, cradling our little princess, Aurora, in my arms. Her tiny face scrunched up, signaling her hunger, and I felt a rush of panic wash over me. "Bella!" I called out, hoping she would come to the rescue. "Aurora needs to eat!"

A moment later, Bella appeared, her expression softening as she laid eyes on our daughter. "What's the matter, my little sunshine?" she asked, kneeling beside me.

I shifted awkwardly, not quite sure how to position Aurora for her feeding. "Uh, she's, um, hungry?" I replied, looking at Bella for guidance.

With a warm smile, she gently took Aurora from my arms and settled into the comfy armchair. "Let me handle this, William. You're doing great, but I've got this," she said, expertly positioning our daughter.

I watched in awe as Bella effortlessly began breastfeeding Aurora. The sight was both beautiful and humbling. "You make it look so easy," I said, feeling a mix of admiration and confusion. "I honestly have no idea how to take care of a baby. Am I even doing this right?"

Bella chuckled softly, her eyes sparkling with love. "You're doing fine! Just being here is a big help."

I nodded, feeling a bit more at ease, but still a little clueless. "I mean, what do I even do when she needs something? Is it really just feeding her and changing her diapers?"

"Pretty much! You'll get the hang of it. Just remember to check her diaper and make sure she's comfortable," Bella replied, her voice soothing. "And you can talk to her, too. It helps with bonding."

"Talk to her?" I raised an eyebrow, unsure. "What do I say? 'Hey, little one, how's it going? Got any big plans for the day?'"

Bella laughed, her laughter brightening the room. "Exactly! Just be silly and let her know you're there for her. Babies love that."

I watched as Aurora latched on, her little fingers curling around Bella's shirt. "You're a natural at this, you know that?" I said, my admiration for her growing deeper.

"Thanks," she replied, her eyes meeting mine. "But you're a great dad, too. It's all about teamwork. And hey, after she's done eating, maybe you can help me wash her clothes?"

"Wash her clothes? I can barely do my own laundry!" I exclaimed, feeling a wave of panic again.

Bella chuckled again, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Don't worry, I'll guide you. It's just separating colors from whites. And besides, it'll be a bonding experience for us. We're in this together!"

"Alright, I'll give it a shot," I said, nodding. "But you'll have to forgive me if I turn everything pink."

Bella shook her head, still smiling. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Just focus on enjoying this moment with our little princess."

As I watched them together, I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude. Bella was the perfect mom, and I was lucky to have her by my side. "I can't believe we have this little miracle," I said softly. "She's so beautiful and so much like you."

Bella's gaze softened, and she smiled at Aurora. "She really is  but she's got your eyes. And just think—this is only the beginning of our family adventures."

"Adventures, huh?" I grinned. "I can't wait to see what the future holds. Just promise to keep me from messing up too badly along the way."

"Deal," Bella replied, her eyes filled with love. "We're going to be just fine."