Questions

Stefani POV

A few days and it's nearing New Years. Bradley and I are flying back home with Sofia in a couple days. "Hey" I look up and Bradley is standing there. "How's the bruising?" I lift up my shirt "Slowly getting better. It doesn't hurt any less though". He nods "I think that's normal".  I nod and drop the hem of my shirt. "Is Sofia asleep?" "No, she's with your sister." I nod "I just got a new security system for when i get home in a few days. I know that's been on your mind". Bradley nods and kisses the top of my head "I have been worried Stef, especially since it will just be you and Sofia. I just don't like the idea though. You being by yourself and all."

 I nod "I don't know if he's going to come back in all. I don't even know where he is. He could be back home now or still in New York. I don't know." I put a few things in an open suitcase. "Going home will be a change from all of this but what does this mean for us". He sighs "I want this. I want this and us but neither of us have properly talked about this. I want this back home. So I can take you out to dinner and spend time with you and Sofia and maybe I can bring Lea over." 

There's a knock at the door and I open it to reveal Natali with Sofia. "She's getting fussy so I though she might be hungry." "Thanks Nat" I say as I take my baby from her arms. I sit on the bed and start to nurse her. "I don't want us to end Bradley. These past few weeks have been amazing minus a few incidents and we still a couple days and a 6 hour flight so we can figure this out." "As soon as we get home I need to check on the movies scenes and make sure they can still be used". "Ok".  Bradley kisses the top of  my head. "I'm not giving you up anytime soon Stefani. I want you to know that for when we get back home. It's all because I love you".