Christmas Eve

Stefani POV

After dinner at Joanne, we go back home and start decorating the tree. Dad puts Christmas music on and we get the decorations out. "B, can you go get the presents." I mutter under my breathe . He nods and disappears up the stairs.

 "Stefani" I look up at mom and natili. "Come on" and they both pull me into the kitchen. "What ?" They pull out a box. " Since its Sofia 's first. Christmas we decided to get her something. " I open it and see a red and white Christmas dress. "Its so cute. I can't wait to put it on her" and I hug both of them. 

 "Out you two, I need i.need.to make the eggnog." We go back to the living room and I find the tree surround by piles of wrapped gifts. I look for Bradley and find him on the couch bouncing Sofia, who's laughing. "Mama" she says when she sees me.

"I got a dress for you" I coo . She starts babbling and I lean into Bradley. "I m glad I met you." and I peck him on the lips. "Mom is making eggnog" . "Stef" he starts "I know, you don't have to have some". 

"Where did the name Joanne come from ? " "My dads sister died before I was born and her name was Joanne"  

 "I think it's feeding time stef" and he hands me a fussy baby. I sigh and go get my scarf and settle down next to bradley. She immediately starts drinking and I look at the tree.

 She immediately starts drinking and I look at the tree

 "I'm glad I took you invitation. I would probably be in my hotel room. Eating fast food." I laugh. " you're glad? I'm too". 

There's a long silence.between us.

It finally breaks when mom brings out the eggnog to everyone,  who has all come back in. "Bradley, Stef eggnog?" " I'm good Cynthia " while i grin. " I'll have a sip and I mean a sip". 

 She hands me a small amount and then severs my dad and sister huge.glasses. I drink the liquid and put the glass down after peeking at my baby. She's asleep. 

"We're going to bed" . I whisper to B and we head to my room. I put her down in her crib. I change into pajamas and do my hair

 I change into pajamas and do my hair

 I suddenly rush to the bathroom. I kneel down to the toilet and start vomiting. Then a pair of hands grab my hair and keep it out of my face. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bradley POV

I flush the toilet and turn back to Stefani. "Are you ok" she  shrugs. "I probably was the achohal. I nod as on down next to her and rub her back. "Can we go to bed" she whispers .  We both get up and  help her back to bed. 

I change into sweatpants and a t shirt and climb in next to Stefani. She puts her head on my chest and falls asleep.