Rockefeller Center pt 1

Stefani POV

I wake up and look at my phone. Five in the MORNING.  It's still dark outside. Why does time have to be so different? Tell me , why? I look at Sofia, I know this isn't the best idea but I decided to go to Rockefeller Center. 

Like I said it isn't the best idea. I get dressed in a pair of jeans, long sleeve shirt and sweater and creep downstairs. 

The kitchen light is on. Weird. I go in and see my dad reading the newspaper. He looks up. "Mornin stef, going somewhere?" I shake my head. "Sorry I wasn't able to be there last night. There was a problem with the restaurant." I smile " it's fine, you didn't miss much". "Sofia here".  I nod .

He goes back to reading the newspaper and I go and find an apple to tide me over till everyone else gets up. "Dad?" He looks up. "Could you listen for Sofia, while go.for.a.walk.?" He nods . "Snow plows are out." I go into the hall and put a pair of snow boots on and a jacket.

" I go into the hall and put a pair of snow boots on and a jacket

I go outside and an icy wind reaches my face

I go outside and an icy wind reaches my face. I wish I  came here more.often during the winter. It's beautiful out. Almost nothing is on the streets. I make  sure  my phone is on. I tuck my gloved hands in the pocket and walk across the street. Deciding not to Rockefeller center since Sofia is still home and Ill go later in the day.

I walk around for a long time till I can't feel my face and legs.

When I get inside I look at the time. An hour ok, I did go for a line time. Mom is already up. "Hi Stefani" " hi , is Sofia up". She nods and holds her up. "She been fussy while you were gone " I take her in my arms and go upstairs to get her ready for the day.

"Ma ma" she opens her mouth and I see a tooth  beginning to poke through her gums. We go downstairs "Mom do you have any teething rings?" She smiles "I do". As soon as I give the nine month old,  the teething  ring she becomes her normal self again. 

After a couple hours Natili finally comes down. 

When breakfast starts dad asks what we're going to do. "I'm going to show Sofia , Rockefeller center" he nods "and you nat?" " I don't know , can I come with you stef?"  I nod.