What is it?

Stefani POV

I wake up on my bed. Why am I here? Bradley 's phone is here. Sofia is in her crib and it's dark out. I tap Bradleys phone. 9:30 PM. "Hey" I look up to see him walk into the room. "You were lying down with Sofia and fell asleep and I tried a few times to wake you up". "Thanks". I sit up and look at Bradley. "I'm going to take the test again. He nods. I look at Sofia in her crib and sigh. Bradley looks at me "Don't think about all of it yet and just do the test for now". I nod and go to the bathroom. I take the test out and pee on it, then leave in the sink for the results. I walk out and Bradley is holding Sofia. I sit on the bed "It will be done in two minutes". He nods.

After two minutes the timer goes off on my phone. I look at Bradley. After a minute I whisper "i can't do it". He looks at me. "It will be ok Stef". I nod. I get up and go to the sink. I pick up and it's negative. I show it to him and sit on the bed. "It's ok". I look at Bradley who nods. He hands me my baby. "When did she get up?" I ask. "She's been stirring for the past hour. I'm surprised she's been so quiet though." I nod and lean on him. "Did mom or dad ask if we needed anything?". Bradley shakes his head "I told them that you fell asleep and that i couldn't wake you up" "So they went to bed I'm assuming". He nods. I look at Sofia who is asleep in my arms. I put her in her crib and grab a pair of sweatpants and a tank top and change. I get a look from Bradley. "Yes, I'm still tired" "Ok". We both lie down and I curl up in his arms. "Goodnight"