To New York

Stefani POV

I wake up on the couch with something in my arms moving. Sofia somehow got on the floor and is playing with the two frenchies. I look in my arms and the third frenchie is licking my arm. "Koji off" and I pull him off. 

 "Ma ma" I hear my baby say clapping her hands. Sliding from the couch to the floor and Sofia crawls towards me. "Kogi" she states. "Say it again" I plead " kogi , kogi" "Can you say doggie"  she smiles and starts to whimper holding her arms out for me. I check the time. Yep, she needs to eat. As  I nurse her I called my pilot. "your 3 hours away ok". 

Since Sofia is done eating. I go upstairs and get Sofia dressed then put her in her crib and go.call my mom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cynthia= bold   Stefani =normal 

Hi mom!

Hey stef what time are you coming? 

In about six.to.five.hours. 

Ok. Honey is Christian coming?

............

Mom can we.talk about this when I get there?

Suure, see you soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I get dressed and run a brush through my hair. After that I go through my closet and.pick out.some outfits for the next Few.weeks.and go find suitcase. I already packed Sofia 's stuff. I then called my bodyguard , Pete and he was meeting me at the airport.  

Then I grab a couple coats and go try to find one of Sofia's . I check the time. Good still have an hour I grab my bag filled with my wallet, phone charger, ect. Then I pack the diaper bag and have the driver help me with my luggage. 

" Baby" I coo as I walk into.her room. She lifts her arms up. "Lets go.see your grandparents and auntie." " Kogi" "the doggies have to stay and will be taken care.of." She begins to cry " kogi,.kogi" she says between  sobs.

I pick up her blanket and her stuffed bunny . I.add them to the diaper bag and pick her up. I carry.her to the waiting car and buckle her into her seatbelt. 

We get to the airport in time to avoid the paparazzi and get on the plane. I met up with Pete and we went over the plan. Then the plane took off.